blue 555

Old Nov 6th 2011, 11:46 am
Just Joined

blue555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile blue 555

hello every one
I just join this site today hoping that i ll get answers to my very important issue.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: blue 555

Originally Posted by blue555
hello every one
I just join this site today hoping that i ll get answers to my very important issue.
Hello...welcome to BE.

I see you are managing to find your way around the forums and have already posted in the Moving Back To The UK Forum. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

blue555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello...welcome to BE.

I see you are managing to find your way around the forums and have already posted in the Moving Back To The UK Forum. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.
hello
thanks for reading my post there i am trying to get answers to my questions hopefully some one will answer me with expert answer which could help in resolving my issue.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 10:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blue555
hello
thanks for reading my post there i am trying to get answers to my questions hopefully some one will answer me with expert answer which could help in resolving my issue.
Please remember BE is an internet forum...we can only give you answers that we think are correct. This does not necessarily mean they are correct. Someone in your other thread suggested you contact the Home Office...that may be a good place to start.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 1:29 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Just to reiterate what Jerseygirl has said. Members can only share their experiences, if you are looking for expert opinions you need to look for a lawyer or other type of qualified person suitable for your type of situation.

To be honest, the majority of people who use this forum are British citizens who were born and bred in the UK and have moved, or are looking to move, abroad, so we don't have too much experience with your particular situation.