Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

better late than never... living in Ontario

better late than never... living in Ontario

Old Nov 12th 2010, 9:38 am
Just Joined

flyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default better late than never... living in Ontario

Hi all. I've actually been living in Ontario for a few years now, and really wish I'd found BE a few years ago! Anyway, better late than never, so I thought I'd say hello!

fb
Old Nov 12th 2010, 12:00 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: better late than never...

Hi FB and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasure to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Canada can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 12:22 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: better late than never... living in Ontario

Originally Posted by flyboy74
Hi all. I've actually been living in Ontario for a few years now, and really wish I'd found BE a few years ago! Anyway, better late than never, so I thought I'd say hello!

fb
Hello to you too!

Welcome to BE, I hope you enjoy being part of our community. We've got a fab group of people who post in the Canada forum and I'm sure you will enjoy getting to know them all. As Alistair has posted, if you have any site questions don't hesitate to give the moderators, the concierges, or myself, a shout anytime.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flyboy74

fb
Hi there and welcome to our cyber community of British Expats.

Where in Ontario do you live? We have a lot of members from that Province...obviously many of them live in the T.O. area...the rest or scattered around Ontario. If you click here it will take you directly to the main index page of the Canada Forum. The general forum is for topics related to Canada and the Maple Leaf forum is for general chit chat. Before you begin to post please read through all the sticky threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of the forum's index page.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will act as your tour guides and guide you around the forums.

For any other problems please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help and once again welcome.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 12:26 am
Just Joined

flyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond reputeflyboy74 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi there and welcome to our cyber community of British Expats.

Where in Ontario do you live? We have a lot of members from that Province...obviously many of them live in the T.O. area...the rest or scattered around Ontario. If you click here it will take you directly to the main index page of the Canada Forum. The general forum is for topics related to Canada and the Maple Leaf forum is for general chit chat. Before you begin to post please read through all the sticky threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of the forum's index page.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will act as your tour guides and guide you around the forums.

For any other problems please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help and once again welcome.
Thx! I am working in TO, but live out to the west.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 9:53 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Flyboy

Just to say welcome to BE from me too

Dread - x
Old Nov 13th 2010, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi flyboy74 & welcome to BE! It's great that you've signed up ... someone with local knowledge is always a valuable asset to the forums.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:31 am
born to be mild

mazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nice

welcome to BE

Last edited by mazz1; Nov 14th 2010 at 9:34 am.