Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Belated Introduction

Belated Introduction

Old Dec 28th 2010, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Ardrosan Dweller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Belated Introduction

This is a little late as we have been in Canada for over 9 years.
I am Keith and my wife is Julie and we live just east of Sherwood Park in Alberta.
I work in downtown Edmonton for the Federal Government and Julie is a freelance hairstylist. Our Daughter Sam is currently at university in Phoenix Arizona so we are what they call "empty nesters".
I'm not the fount of all knowledge but I would be willing to offer assistance to anyone thinking of moving to or new to the Edmonton area.
Stumbled across BE by accident but have enjoyed some of the postings and learned some good stuff as well. Thanks.
Old Dec 28th 2010, 6:16 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Belated Introduction

Originally Posted by Ardrosan Dweller
I am Keith and my wife is Julie and we live just east of Sherwood Park in Alberta.
I work in downtown Edmonton for the Federal Government and Julie is a freelance hairstylist. Our Daughter Sam is currently at university in Phoenix Arizona so we are what they call "empty nesters".
I'm not the fount of all knowledge but I would be willing to offer assistance to anyone thinking of moving to or new to the Edmonton area.
Stumbled across BE by accident but have enjoyed some of the postings and learned some good stuff as well. Thanks.
Welcome to the Forum, We have an excellent Canada Section wjere you are surely welcome to share your advice and experiences with other new comers and members as Brithish Expats revolves around first hand experience to help other folk just starting out. iaink , christmasoompa are the Moderators over there and, The Aviator , AmyDavid are the Concierges, Should you have any issues give one or all a shout and they will be glad to assist. Should you have any issues with the Function of the Site then pop in to the Site Feedback Section and the Site Admin will be glad to help, Anywho once again welcome to BE.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Dec 28th 2010 at 6:23 pm.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 3:17 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Keith and Julie

Welcome to BE - it's never too late to join up.
I am sure you will have lots to offer our Canada forum with banter for the old timers as well as good advice and tips for the newcomers.
The main thing is to jump in, get posting and have fun.

Dread - x
Old Dec 30th 2010, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

Ardrosan Dweller is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks dreadsoc,
Looking forward to some fun reading and offering any assistance we can.

Ardrosan Dweller.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the madhouse

Enjoy!
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

Fromkent is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ardrosan Dweller
Hi
We live a little further down from you on the wye road! You mentioned your wife is a hairdresser will you PM with a contact number.
Thanks
Another Julie!