Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

assistance required - Question about Police entrance exam revision book

assistance required - Question about Police entrance exam revision book

Old Mar 16th 2011, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

burchy3581 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default assistance required - Question about Police entrance exam revision book

Does any one know if there is a Police entrance exam revision book i can buy or download, for the South Australian Police Force. can any one point me in the right direction. your help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 6:35 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: assistance required

Originally Posted by burchy3581
Does any one know if there is a Police entrance exam revision book i can buy or download, for the South Australian Police Force. can any one point me in the right direction. your help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
Try asking in the Australia forums.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 7:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the site.

I see you've already posted your question in the Australia forums...hopefully the people in that forum will be able to help you.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around forums please contact her.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the Australia forums are Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and
Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require further help.
Old Mar 16th 2011, 8:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi burchy3581,

If you haven't done so already you should also check out our Police forum as someone who hangs out in there may be able to help.

Oh and welcome to BE
Old Mar 17th 2011, 7:48 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Burchy

Welcome to BE.

I would suggest you check out our 'police' forum. You will find it by clicking on the 'forum index' button on the pink bar above. Scroll down until you see the 'working abroad by profession' heading. Under that you will find the word 'police'. Double click and you're in.
On that forum there are a couple of threads specifically about SAPOL, including a recent one for 2012 applicants.

If noone on there is able to guide you, I would suggest you e mail the SAPOL recruitment paople, who will almost certainly be able to answer your question.
That said, friends of mine who have joined foreign police forces have said that the entrance test is pretty much the same as those you have for UK police forces.

Dread - x