Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Arizonan new here

Arizonan new here

Old Jul 4th 2018, 3:17 am
Just Joined

rafter5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Arizonan new here

Hello from sunny Arizona! I am an American (not an ex-pat yet) but my husband is a Brit/American. I guess he's an ex-pat in that he doesn't live in the UK. He just found out he's a Brit because his mother was born in Scotland (long story!). Anyway, we are thinking of spending a year in Spain and are looking for tips, info, help about the process of staying there for such a long time. If we like it, we may stay. We are in our 70s so not looking to work. We like the Asturias region for its green countryside and cool weather. Sun and hot weather are not for us since we have plenty of that here in Arizona. So, if anyone can give us info about living in Asturias (Oviedo) we'd appreciate that.
Old Jul 4th 2018, 12:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arizonan new here

Good morning and welcome to BE

We have a great forum for all things Spain. I'm not at all sure how you, not being an EU citizen, can get to live in Spain without a visa, but the good people in the Spain forum will be able to assist. Please have a read of the site rules and then have a go at the Spain forum.
http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/