Reload this Page >

Any Law Students?

Any Law Students?

Old Aug 20th 2013, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

sophiagold is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Any Law Students?

Hi I am Sophia,

I am two years into my LLB at the University of London. I am Canadian and am studying through the UOL External Programme

I joined this forum to learn more about British Immigration. I hope to article in London when I have completed my degree.

Any other law students or lawyers on the forum?

Old Aug 20th 2013, 12:57 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Law Students?

Hi there and welcome to the forum

Well, as it says on the tin, we are mostly British expats posting on this forum so not too much about immigration. You could try looking in the Moving Back to the UK section of the forum. You may find something of interest in there. All the best with your degree.