British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   in alicante with a new baby!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/alicante-new-baby-707533/)

andie.po Mar 1st 2011 5:45 pm

in alicante with a new baby!!

hi all i just moved to alicante with my boyfriend and new baby, im irish and my bf is welsh and we just moved over from switzerland, i am now a stay at home mum and was wondering if there are any mother and baby groups or somewhere i can go to meet english speaking people? looking forward to hearing from you :)

Jerseygirl Mar 1st 2011 6:42 pm

Re: in alicante with a new baby!!

Originally Posted by andie.po (Post 9210947)
hi all i just moved to alicante with my boyfriend and new baby, im irish and my bf is welsh and we just moved over from switzerland, i am now a stay at home mum and was wondering if there are any mother and baby groups or somewhere i can go to meet english speaking people? looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hello and welcome to BE.

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby.

I'm sorry I can't help you with your questions about Spain as I live in the US. Please could you please repost your questions in our Spain Forums...you will get a much better response in there from people actually living in the area? Our members who post in the Spain Forums are a friendly bunch of folk...so I'm sure you'll get plenty of help and advice from them.

We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help.

Sue Mar 2nd 2011 1:18 pm

Hi andie.po,

Welcome to BE. You will find a home amongst kindred spirits in our Spain forum so pop over and say hi to them. They are a great bunch and chat and share lots of info and tips.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community and don't forget there are plenty of us around if you get stuck on anything site related, just give us a shout anytime.

Sue

MnB Mar 3rd 2011 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by andie.po (Post 9210947)

Hi 'Welcome to BE' & Congratulations on your new arrival!:thumbsup: Good luck for your move ..... & 'happy posting':D