Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

in alicante with a new baby!!

in alicante with a new baby!!

Old Mar 1st 2011, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

andie.po is just really niceandie.po is just really niceandie.po is just really niceandie.po is just really niceandie.po is just really niceandie.po is just really niceandie.po is just really niceandie.po is just really nice
Default in alicante with a new baby!!

hi all i just moved to alicante with my boyfriend and new baby, im irish and my bf is welsh and we just moved over from switzerland, i am now a stay at home mum and was wondering if there are any mother and baby groups or somewhere i can go to meet english speaking people? looking forward to hearing from you
Old Mar 1st 2011, 6:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: in alicante with a new baby!!

Originally Posted by andie.po
hi all i just moved to alicante with my boyfriend and new baby, im irish and my bf is welsh and we just moved over from switzerland, i am now a stay at home mum and was wondering if there are any mother and baby groups or somewhere i can go to meet english speaking people? looking forward to hearing from you
Hello and welcome to BE.

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby.

I'm sorry I can't help you with your questions about Spain as I live in the US. Please could you please repost your questions in our Spain Forums...you will get a much better response in there from people actually living in the area? Our members who post in the Spain Forums are a friendly bunch of folk...so I'm sure you'll get plenty of help and advice from them.

We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 1:18 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi andie.po,

Welcome to BE. You will find a home amongst kindred spirits in our Spain forum so pop over and say hi to them. They are a great bunch and chat and share lots of info and tips.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community and don't forget there are plenty of us around if you get stuck on anything site related, just give us a shout anytime.

Sue
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 6:19 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andie.po
Hi 'Welcome to BE' & Congratulations on your new arrival! Good luck for your move ..... & 'happy posting'