Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hi-Tiler on the way to Oz

hi-Tiler on the way to Oz

Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

terence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really nice
Default hi-Tiler on the way to Oz

Hi ! new to this site so just saying hi ! iam a wall and floor tiler from Newcastle nervously waiting to see if my trade is on the new list
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi

Hello Terence...it's nice to meet you. Welcome to BE.

You aren't moving to New Jersey are you? I could keep you busy tiling for a few months.

Where are you hoping to move to....Australia?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to this BE forum.

Where are you thinking of emigrating to?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Why Aye Man.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:38 am
Just Joined

terence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really niceterence 35 is just really nice

Thanks !! Iam Hopefully going to go to Melbourne ( subject to the new rules that are due out tomorrow ) Although i would eventually love to live in a place called manly . its around 30 Min's from Sydney!!! the visa i want lets me work anywhere in oz permanently ! but have a feeling there going to get rid of that particular visa and concentrate more on state sponsorship, meaning it would be a case of they would put me wherever they need tilers and i would have to stay there for a min of 2 years as part of the conditions !! still not complaining tho if its hot and there's a beach close buy IL be happy
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by terence 35
Thanks !! Iam Hopefully going to go to Melbourne ( subject to the new rules that are due out tomorrow ) Although i would eventually love to live in a place called manly . its around 30 Min's from Sydney!!! the visa i want lets me work anywhere in oz permanently ! but have a feeling there going to get rid of that particular visa and concentrate more on state sponsorship, meaning it would be a case of they would put me wherever they need tilers and i would have to stay there for a min of 2 years as part of the conditions !! still not complaining tho if its hot and there's a beach close buy IL be happy
Manly...nice. We took the ferry there from Sydney Harbour one lovely sunny day.

Why don't you take a look at our Australia forums Terence? If you click here it will take you to the main page of our our Australia forums. At the top of the page is a list of the Oz forums...you will see the first one is the Immigration Forum...please post any immigration questions you have in there. If you have any problems navigating the forums please contact a mod or admin...there is usually someone around 24/7.