Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Was that you Patrick?

Was that you Patrick?

Old Mar 4th 2007, 2:09 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Was that you Patrick?

I was driving my usual Saturday drive on the New Jersey Turnpike yesterday when I was passed by a truck with the name "Patrick" written in script in red on its cab.

So was that you passing me at a speed of over 70 mph, hell bent for leather?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Was that you Patrick?

Originally Posted by Rete
I was driving my usual Saturday drive on the New Jersey Turnpike yesterday when I was passed by a truck with the name "Patrick" written in script in red on its cab.

So was that you passing me at a speed of over 70 mph, hell bent for leather?
sadly no ! .......... The truck I drive at the moment is a red Frieghtliner with a Union jack plate on the grill, it is currently on it's way to LA with the other English driver at the weel and I am having a well earned rest at home........ I think he is on I-80 west bound because we chatted yesterday and he was in Arkansas.
In NJ you might see my old truck ....... White F'liner owned by St Ann Trans .. they still have my name (Pat) in red on the side.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:30 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Was that you Patrick?

Nah it was Patrick in full script and its logo was BGM. Passed me to fast to look at the grill.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Was that you Patrick?

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
sadly no ! .......... The truck I drive at the moment is a red Frieghtliner with a Union jack plate on the grill, it is currently on it's way to LA with the other English driver at the weel and I am having a well earned rest at home........ I think he is on I-80 west bound because we chatted yesterday and he was in Arkansas.
In NJ you might see my old truck ....... White F'liner owned by St Ann Trans .. they still have my name (Pat) in red on the side.
So, did they move I-80 600 miles south then, Patrick??????

Jim