Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

You Have to Laugh At Verizon

You Have to Laugh At Verizon

Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default You Have to Laugh At Verizon

I used the online support system for Verizon on Friday to report that we were having trouble with our phones. Very loud noise on the line and you could not be heard by the calling person. I indicated on the report that they should call the cell number and gave it to them.

Thankfully they responded by sending a technican out to rewire the apartment because our line was bad. Yes, we pay maintenance so there was no charge.

The funny part was that they had left a voice message on the Verizon voice message system telling us a technican was scheduled to be there on Saturday. Right, like we knew there was a message since we didn't have phone service. WTG Verizon, NOT!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2008, 9:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Have to Laugh At Verizon

hehe

I had comcast tech do something similar, but email me a response when I called about the internet dying...which was well handy
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:10 am
Account Closed

garrettciaran is an unknown quantity at this point

I have noticed the reception on US mobile phones to be not very good, as compared to my UK Orange phone. Maybe i'm being unfair, but I'm sure the screens are smaller over here too.

Not a big fan of Verizon or Sprint, and I use T-Mobile which is worse than many.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 1:22 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I was talking land line ;-) My cell's for emergency purposes only and is only turned on when I'm traveling and don't have a land line available to use.