Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Yesssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

ArsNo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yesssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Yosser
I hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread real quick...but you can get strongbow and woodpecker cider at the Brit grocery store on lower greenville, its not like sitting outside the pub on a sunday afternoon with a pint of the real stuff, but atleast its cider.
Don't think I've ever been to the Brit store on Lower Greenville.... I've been to one small Greenville store run by 2 scottish ladies (from Glasgow) is that the one you mean.....
Also found Dry Blackthorn at S&K Wine - spring creek, Plano - just off the expressway - but it tasted very much like watered down stuff - not even the usual 8 percent stuff - had value of 5 percent on side of can - not quite the same effect

Believe the Londoner Pub in Addison does pear cider

are you still up for a DFW get together - was chatting to Snorkmaiden on phone today .....
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Oct 4th 2003, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

tweakr is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Congrats, that must be a hellishly relieving feeling
Old Oct 4th 2003, 1:06 am
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!!!
Old Oct 4th 2003, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

A heartfelt thank you to all of you for your messages from both Mary Ann & me. Seems weird to think that we are a mere 3 weeks or so from the move. Still at least she'll make an honest man of me ! :d