Reload this Page >

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:13 pm
ImHere

Default Re: Yes, yes, yes and yes.

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Thanks.

I know Ray is reading this..... I'm coming for you!!!!!!
Just follow the trail of dead squirrels.

Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
They are useful as mosquito swats and anti-alligator bats.
I've got a bite the size of a golf ball on my forearm from my trip down there last week.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:28 pm
ImHere

I've got a bite the size of a golf ball on my forearm from my trip down there last week.
Uh oh, you sound like my wife. She must get bitten at least 5 or 6 times everyday. Guess thats part of living in the tropics. Luckily for me I never get bitten, apart from the bastard fire ants...

Old Aug 9th 2005, 7:35 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Err..congrats ASL...I think...
Old Aug 9th 2005, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Err..congrats ASL...I think...
That's the nicest thing you [Vida] have ever said to me... it brought tears to my eyes.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 7:53 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

They are useful as mosquito swats and anti-alligator bats.
And to bury all those bastards who pissed you off on the interstate.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 7:59 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

That's the nicest thing you [Vida] have ever said to me... it brought tears to my eyes.
I made you cry, one way or another.
That makes my day!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pigtails
I made you cry, one way or another.
That makes my day!
I love you too
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:22 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by snowbunny
And to bury all those bastards who pissed you off on the interstate.
Ahh the wonders of I95

Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:58 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

I've just had my transfer request authorised for me to move to Florida.

Finally, I get to be with my fiancee and her family.
Great news.

Go and keep Imhere company will you

Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:10 pm
Franklin

I've just had my transfer request authorised for me to move to Florida.

Finally, I get to be with my fiancee and her family.

:
Congrats. I hope you like humid weather! At least it was yesterday in Orlando where I spent a few days ... a bit rainy too. Good thing about the rain is that it seems to clear quickly bringing the sun out.

Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:23 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

I know Ray is reading this..... I'm coming for you!!!!!!
That's if he doesn't get to you first!

NC Penguin
Old Aug 10th 2005, 12:09 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by rincewind
Great news.

Go and keep Imhere company will you

Yeah its lonely down here in the swamps with nothing but gators for company.

Old Aug 10th 2005, 12:14 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah its lonely down here in the swamps with nothing but gators for company.
That's no way to talk about the wife and kids
Old Aug 10th 2005, 12:32 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
That's no way to talk about the wife and kids
Snappy, grunting, louging around all day doing sod all apart from having a go at me...sounds just like the kids if you ask me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.