Reload this Page >

Would you do it again?

Would you do it again?

Old Sep 27th 2006, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Would you do it again?

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
Me too, but you would expect that the common elements of background, would ease things along, even say, between someone from north of Watford and a Londoner
Watford Gap - it's further north
Old Sep 27th 2006, 5:30 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Watford Gap - it's further north
I had to look it up, north of Brum and east of Wolverhampton. I don't know that part of the country. I had one aunt married a man from the Brum area and they had two daughters, but I think we didn't visit them there, we used to meet at family gatherings in Taunton. Come to think of it, we didn't have any trouble understanding what they said
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:16 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Thats good to know then, felt like I was being used there for a minuet

We don't just see you as a bit of scherzo...............(see if anyone gets that one apart from Elvira maybe)
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:36 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
We don't just see you as a bit of scherzo...............(see if anyone gets that one apart from Elvira maybe)
You're kidding, right?
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:41 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

You're kidding, right?
No, I mean yes
Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:21 pm
The Unmod

No, I mean yes
Nah, you woultn't do that, not never, nohow.
Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:26 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

More allegro assai than andante?
Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Elvira
More allegro assai than andante?
Emmmmmmmm Italianexpats.com is another site
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:04 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Would you do it again?

I had to look it up, north of Brum and east of Wolverhampton. I don't know that part of the country. I had one aunt married a man from the Brum area and they had two daughters, but I think we didn't visit them there, we used to meet at family gatherings in Taunton. Come to think of it, we didn't have any trouble understanding what they said
Er.....no it isn't north of Brum.

I used to take regulary drive between Coventry (south east of Birmingham) and north London.

I would take the A45 from Coventry to (bypass) Rugby. Here it becomes the M45 access motorway heading south to merge with the M1 motorway. Just a mile of two after the M1/M45 interchange there is the Watford Gap services. It's approximately located in the Daventry/Northampton area.

It must be at least 30-40 miles south of Brum.

(Does anyone remember the TV programme "North of Watford"? I think it used to be on London Weekend Television and maybe Danny Baker was in it?)
Old Sep 28th 2006, 1:04 am
The Unmod

Originally Posted by Englishmum

I used to take regulary drive between Coventry (south east of Birmingham) and north London.

I would take the A45 from Coventry to (bypass) Rugby. Here it becomes the M45 access motorway heading south to merge with the M1 motorway. Just a mile of two after the M1/M45 interchange there is the Watford Gap services. It's approximately located in the Daventry/Northampton area.

It must be at least 30-40 miles south of Brum.

(Does anyone remember the TV programme "North of Watford"? I think it used to be on London Weekend Television and maybe Danny Baker was in it?)
I had a look at the map and it's where you say. I used Google Earth, the first time and that put it where I originally said. I believed it because Sallyanne said it was further north than Watford; the map shows it a little south of a Watford. Of course, that is not the Watford I meant in the my original reference. So Google Earth was wrong, You and Sallyanne were right, and I was suckered
Old Sep 28th 2006, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

I had a look at the map and it's where you say. I used Google Earth, the first time and that put it where I originally said. I believed it because Sallyanne said it was further north than Watford; the map shows it a little south of a Watford. Of course, that is not the Watford I meant in the my original reference. So Google Earth was wrong, You and Sallyanne were right, and I was suckered
Watford Gap & Watford are 2 different places, miles apart.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Sep 28th 2006, 3:13 am
The Unmod

Originally Posted by frrussre
Watford Gap & Watford are 2 different places, miles apart.
Reg. Frank R.
There is a Watford, not the Watford, just about 1km northeast of Watford Gap Service area. Check it for yourself.
Old Sep 28th 2006, 3:17 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Englishmum

I would take the A45 from Coventry to (bypass) Rugby. Here it becomes the M45 access motorway heading south to merge with the M1 motorway. Just a mile of two after the M1/M45 interchange there is the Watford Gap services.
Originally known as "The Blue boar"
Old Sep 28th 2006, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

There is a Watford, not the Watford, just about 1km northeast of Watford Gap Service area. Check it for yourself.
Not the Elton John Watford then.
Reg