Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Woodlands, TX can anyone recommend it.

Wikiposts

Woodlands, TX can anyone recommend it.

Old Feb 9th 2013, 10:28 am
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Woodlands, TX can anyone recommend it.

Originally Posted by Bomjeito
Hahaha. My husband (who is from Scotland) said, "Rain in the USA is vertical?!?"
and the sky really is blue not some murky shade of grey
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

Brown18 is an unknown quantity at this point

I moved to The Woodlands early last year and love it here. There is a fair number of British Expats here. If you have not done so already, check out the following websites www.thewoodlands.com, www.woodlandsonline.com and woodlandsbritishladies.com
Old Feb 15th 2013, 7:36 am
Just Joined

HannahN is just really niceHannahN is just really niceHannahN is just really niceHannahN is just really niceHannahN is just really niceHannahN is just really niceHannahN is just really niceHannahN is just really nice

Originally Posted by Brown18
I moved to The Woodlands early last year and love it here. There is a fair number of British Expats here. If you have not done so already, check out the following websites www.thewoodlands.com, www.woodlandsonline.com and woodlandsbritishladies.com
Thanks Brown18, I knew about the first two but not the Woodlands British Ladies club which looks a good place to meet new people.

Do you have kids in school yet? I have been looking at varies Woodland schools and I'm concerned they are very big and they have had mix reviews on GreatSchools.com - awesome website. My oldest son is dyslexic (12) so I need to find the right school for him.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Brown18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Hannah,
I have a child who is an adult now and still in UK so I can't help in terms of school districts. Sorry. As for the British Ladies Club, I am a member and there is about 130 of us all living in the area, a lot of them have kids of all different ages. It's been great in terms of helping to settle in. I can't speak for other areas of Houston but I love it in the Woodlands, everything I need all in one place.