Woo-Hoo

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:31 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Woo-Hoo

Getting sent home at 11.30 cos tomorrow's Thanksgiving.
Must stop off at Sam's club for some beer on the way back.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:40 pm

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Woo-Hoo

Originally Posted by BigDavyG

We shut down our office early today...probably somewhere around 3pm.

There's lots of beer at my house, come on over!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:52 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

You luck b'stard!!

Enjoy
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:59 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
You luck b'stard!!

Enjoy

So what's everyone doing on this important local Holiday?

We've been invited by other expats. Must bring a pumpkin pie
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:02 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, my hubby is getting off early today too, around 11:30 or 12:30, it seems crazy to me, is it like this at Christmas too? Hey, I'm not knocking it, but if he doesn't work, he doesn't get paid, arrggghhhh!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:02 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira

Going to MIL's, they are frying a turkey!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:05 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

On my own with beer, pizza and a 52 inch tv.
No complaints.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:11 pm

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

Just found out we're closing at 2pm, not 3pm. Excellent! Dave...you can't be alone with pizza, that's just not allowed! Someone take him in will ya?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:16 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Other expats for us too. I'm taking Tequila!! :scared:

And then skiing over the weekend
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:18 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Elsie The Maid
Just found out we're closing at 2pm, not 3pm. Excellent! Dave...you can't be alone with pizza, that's just not allowed! Someone take him in will ya?
I could have gone with the other half to her folks. But I had the excuse that their place will be over capacity as it is and to be honest I'm really looking forward to a relaxing day.
I'll also be using the opportunity to catch up on some work so that the 3 weeks I have left before going home for Christmas will go as smoothly as possible.
My masterplan is coming together nicely.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:19 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
Other expats for us too. I'm taking Tequila!! :scared:

And then skiing over the weekend
And you think I'm the lucky one.....

Maybe after the weekend you'll take me up on my offer of skiing lessons though
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:30 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

On my own with beer, pizza and a 52 inch tv.
No complaints.
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving.....wanna swap?

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:48 pm
C'mon you Dragons

And you think I'm the lucky one.....

Maybe after the weekend you'll take me up on my offer of skiing lessons though
My medical bill will be less than your expenses!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Traffic was heaven this morning ! 20 mins instead of 60 mins no-one here again in fact I am the most senior person on the whole site of a 1000 which means I am in charge :scared:
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:15 pm
Thinking about it

Time to go home, and just thought of a great way to start thanksgiving. irish bar, champions league and fish and chips.

Back of the net

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.