willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: WINCHESTER Rifles ..

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Barbie:

Barbie Pink Rifle:

Does it only shoot barbie kisses?
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:55 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willmore
Does it only shoot barbie kisses?
No...but it will shoot Barbie in the kisser if you like
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:53 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Barbie:

Barbie Pink Rifle:

She is a yank! They do make a lovely couple I believe the gun was from the Louisianna Barbie pack
Old Feb 5th 2006, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Thydney
She is a yank! They do make a lovely couple I believe the gun was from the Louisianna Barbie pack
Barbie and Ken go a huntin'
Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Barbie and Ken go a huntin'
I knew barbie was going to get some tongue action.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

I knew barbie was going to get some tongue action.
You're filthy woman. Filthy!

......Fancy a shag?
Old Feb 5th 2006, 4:37 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a job for you Ray, from our town website

http://www.cherryhill-nj.com/opinionpoll.asp
Old Feb 5th 2006, 5:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Here's a job for you Ray, from our town website

http://www.cherryhill-nj.com/opinionpoll.asp
Not for me .. I am not a great Bambi killer ... just the rodents ..
Old Feb 5th 2006, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're filthy woman. Filthy!

......Fancy a shag?
Sex appeal only goes so far....I could never shag and/or love a man that bears arms!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:23 pm
Account Closed

Sex appeal only goes so far....I could never shag and/or love a man that bears arms!
Your loss baby
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your loss baby

As Gloria Gaynor said in her song......"I will survive!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:33 pm
Account Closed

As Gloria Gaynor said in her song......"I will survive!
Theres survival and then there's really living. Still, thats your choice.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Theres survival and then there's really living. Still, thats your choice.

That's a good point - it might be kinky to have sex involving guns and violence!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:41 pm
Account Closed

That's a good point - it might be kinky to have sex involving guns and violence!
Don't knock it till you've tried it
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't knock it till you've tried it
Think I'll pass love - the very thought of guns goes against everything I believe in!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.