Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Why did I come here?

Wikiposts

Why did I come here?

Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:14 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why did I come here?

Originally Posted by ugacrew
You better and I'll let all the men off who desperately crave a fag in the middle of the night.
Well never happens to me so you'll be ok
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:15 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

You better and I'll let all the men off who desperately crave a fag in the middle of the night.
Is that you uga? You look pretty

Originally Posted by Thydney
I told you not to go to Apache salons
I can't help myself...I read Hard Rock and thought it meant something else
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It isn't the pits of the earth but it has a fukin good view of them
Oi Thyd...I can go off someone very quickly you know. :curse:
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:17 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Well, my hair was down to my butt
I hate hairy backs on a woman
I wanted it cut to my shoulder blades and she cut it to my chins....:
..Why do you still grow one of the Portugese women beards?

Last edited by Thydney; Dec 6th 2007 at 2:20 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:17 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Oi Thyd...I can go off someone very quickly you know. :curse:
I think he needs a visit to Auntie El if you ask me
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:19 pm
Not dead yet

I can't help myself...I read Hard Rock and thought it meant something else
The Hard Rock is the Seminoles FFS!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:19 pm

I hate hairy backs on a woman ..Why do you still grow one of the Portugese women beards?
OMG! That is SO HILARIOUS!!!

The natives all look the same to me Thyds
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:20 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Well, my hair was down to my butt - I wanted it cut to my shoulder blades and she cut it to my chin......and one side is longer than the other....NEVER again will I cut my hair in this place - it doesn't matter if I go to the most expensive salon in town or not, they've done the same to me twice before at the poshest joint in town...... It has grown past my shoulders, and doesn't look as bad, and hopefully will be long enough to 'fix' when I go over there

Thyds, I told someone on the POrt forum that I was buggered the other night, forgot it meant something else over there - I meant knackered
You have my sympathy. I went to a salon once and found out my hairdresser had moved. She was pretty good and I figured that the talent was the same all around. BIG MISTAKE!!! I asked one of the ladies for just a trim. You know just enough to get the dead ends off. When I went in I looked like a normal heterosexual female. I came out looking more butch than K.D. Lang. I was pissed me off to no end. What makes matter worse is that I had to go to Memphis for a wedding a week later and I had to face all my family. I was depressed. Anyway, my hair is at it's desirable length and I'm keeping it that way.

Last edited by ugacrew; Dec 6th 2007 at 2:22 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:21 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Yup! That's me Thanks for the compliment.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:23 pm
Not dead yet

OMG! That is SO HILARIOUS!!!

The natives all look the same to me Thyds
The Seminoles are the ones with the $160,000,000 worth of toys and the $80,000,000 in Government Grants
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yup! That's me Thanks for the compliment.
I wondered the same...we certainly have some BE beauties. Maybe we should have a BE calendar...
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:26 pm

[QUOTE=Thydney;5641994]Originally Posted by Redlippie

Quote:

OY mister - stop defacing my posts when you quote them!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:26 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I wondered the same...we certainly have some BE beauties. Maybe we should have a BE calendar...
Tits out?
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:27 pm
Not dead yet

[QUOTE=Redlippie;5642017]

Quote:

OY mister - stop defacing my posts when you quote them!
Me deface? Where?
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:29 pm

[QUOTE=Thydney;5642021]
Me deface? Where?
chins

Who is going to bake the buns?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.