Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Who's your neighbor?

Who's your neighbor?

Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:21 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Who's your neighbor?

[QUOTE=rogerpenycate]
Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Uh oh. What's that make my spouse? He has more than two....

A multiple gun owner ?
They're pistols actually. Yes, he has more than two

NC Penguin
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who's your neighbor?

They're pistols actually. Yes, he has more than two

NC Penguin
His name's not Ero is it ?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:45 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rogerpenycate
His name's not Ero is it ?
Eh? Do you mean Eros?

NC Penguin
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Eh? Do you mean Eros?

NC Penguin

Pistol Ero

I'll go to the back of the classroom
Old Feb 16th 2005, 3:58 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Only one? ..... You've got nothing to worry about, the really paranoid have many guns!
Oh shit... I have many ....many
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:00 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Oh shit... I have many ....many
As does Mr Sibsie. The bugger won't tell me where he hides them though.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:45 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibsie
and is that a bad thing?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:14 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

Surely you should know where the firearms are located? What happens if you're alone and there are intruders and you want to find a pistol, revolver, etc.?

Maybe the intruder will stumble across one before you do...

NC Penguin
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:15 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

Originally Posted by rogerpenycate
Pistol Ero

I'll go to the back of the classroom
Yes and put that Dunce cap on too!

NC Penguin
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:17 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Surely you should know where the firearms are located? What happens if you're alone and there are intruders and you want to find a pistol, revolver, etc.?
His argument is that if we do ever get attacked by banditos I'm better off not knowing where they are. That way I can't grab one, shoot myself or have it taken off me and shot with my own weapon. I did have a go with his bow and arrow but I couldn't even pull the pully thing back on it.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:19 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

His argument is that if we do ever get attacked by banditos I'm better off not knowing where they are. That way I can't grab one, shoot myself or have it taken off me and shot with my own weapon. I did have a go with his bow and arrow but I couldn't even pull the pully thing back on it.
So, why don't you learn to shoot? That way you'll:

1) have the opportunity to defend yourself if necessary
2) know how to use the weapons safely

This is exactly what I've been doing.

NC Penguin
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:20 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Come and visit Sibsie ..Joycee can soon teach you how to shoot the weaner off a squirrel at 30 paces...
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:31 pm
C.G.D.S

Originally Posted by Ray
Come and visit Sibsie ..Joycee can soon teach you how to shoot the weaner off a squirrel at 30 paces...
The dirty dirty monkey!

I did try shooting when I was in the police. I didn't like it and didn't pursue it. I can quite happily live the rest of my life never knowing how to shoot a gun. I do know how to load and unload one and that's enough for me.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:58 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

Originally Posted by Ray
Would Joyce teach me? I hate squirrels...

NC Penguin
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:12 pm
Ray

Would Joyce teach me? I hate squirrels...
NC Penguin
Allow me ..I will take you personally under my wing ..so to speak...
we can do the theory in the Hot Tub...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.