Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Where to find Marmite in the US/Maryland/DC

Wikiposts

Where to find Marmite in the US/Maryland/DC

Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:47 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to find Marmite in the US/Maryland/DC

Originally Posted by gooner81
Hello everybody,

Does anybody have any suggestions of stores to try and find marmite,
certainly not! marmite is illegal here in the States and rightly so!!

Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:10 am
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to find Marmite in the US/Maryland/DC

Originally Posted by gooner81
Hello everybody,

Does anybody have any suggestions of stores to try and find marmite, i only really like toast with this is on and as of now i still have not been able to find it anywhere.

I now live in Chevy Chase (friendship heights) in Maryland right next to DC (and i mean right next to).

Thanks for any help guys.
In our local supermarkets I find it in the baking aisle next to the flour. After all it is a yeast product The staff obviously have no idea what it is.

They only have the tiny jar though.