where is the best IT training in FL

Old May 9th 2003, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

floridadude is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation where is the best IT training in FL

where is the best IT training in FL?
Old May 10th 2003, 2:53 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where is the best IT training in FL

Originally posted by floridadude

this is an easy question to answer because

1. there is only one type of IT training course

2. Florida is such a small state

the answer is at that place near McDonalds
Old May 10th 2003, 2:58 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the sarcasm (even though it was fun) - even if you where specific I wouldn't be able to answer you as I don't know Florida.

I live in a small town and there are 3 places to do IT courses and each one offers different types so you can't really ask such a vague question. Well you can but you just get people who's wifes have gone to bed early and they are bored and feel like being sarcastic answering you!

Patrick
Old Jul 12th 2003, 5:46 am
Account Closed

NID2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Patrick
Sorry for the sarcasm (even though it was fun) - even if you where specific I wouldn't be able to answer you as I don't know Florida.

I live in a small town and there are 3 places to do IT courses and each one offers different types so you can't really ask such a vague question. Well you can but you just get people who's wifes have gone to bed early and they are bored and feel like being sarcastic answering you!

Patrick
Old Jul 12th 2003, 2:30 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a starter for you... http://www2.itt-tech.edu
Old Jul 15th 2003, 6:53 am
Just Joined

paulanddeb is an unknown quantity at this point

A friend of ours who is a former BBC technician recently enquired about IT retraining. They laughed at him. In FL they wait for someone to arrive from the north or abroad with the appropriate skills and recruit them at 25% of their original income. Welcome to the Sunshine State.