Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Whats the rudest thing that's been said to you?

Whats the rudest thing that's been said to you?

Old May 18th 2005, 7:10 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats the rudest thing that's been said to you?

Originally Posted by SBG&DHY
Hey, I like mexican food. Lmao
An idiot and a bigot. Why am I not surprised?
Old May 18th 2005, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

If he weighs the same as a troll he must be a troll.
Old May 18th 2005, 7:11 am
Just Joined

vespasian is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
Simple question... what the rudest thing said to you in the US about where you have come from or your accent etc.

I got really pissed of a few months back when I took Emily for her check up at the doc's. I made the appointment with her GP but when I got there I was told the appointment was with the PA (physicians assistant). When I told the woman at the check in desk that I thought she was seeing the doctor I was told nope I had made the appointment with the PA... I told her I hadn't and she said 'you will have been told the appointment was with the PA, but you wouldn't have understood' I was so angry.

Ash

Once whilst in Florida, I politely opened a door for an American lady and her husband, she said thank you and I replied "you're welcome", she then went on to say "You're from Australia right" I said no I'm English, she then said "Well you sound very much like one of the Beatles to me"

This level of intelligence was a deciding factor in us opting for migration to oz instead of the US.
Old May 18th 2005, 7:12 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
OK either you or twat face isn't American, mmmmmmmmm I wonder who it could be?
I'm the American.
Old May 18th 2005, 7:12 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I like mexican food. Lmao
mouthy little tosser talking............
Old May 18th 2005, 7:13 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vespasian
This level of intelligence was a deciding factor in us opting for migration to oz instead of the US.
Is ok ...we didn't mind one little bit...
Old May 18th 2005, 7:14 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by vespasian
Once whilst in Florida, I politely opened a door for an American lady and her husband, she said thank you and I replied "you're welcome", she then went on to say "You're from Australia right" I said no I'm English, she then said "Well you sound very much like one of the Beatles to me"

Those Australians are quite the intellectual bunch aren't they?
Old May 18th 2005, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

SBG&DHY is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Leslie66
An idiot and a bigot. Why am I not surprised?
And not to mention I think you're fat. lMAO........
Old May 18th 2005, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Uh Ow.....

Now you've done it....
Old May 18th 2005, 7:18 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by Ray
Guess he hasn't shut up long enough to notice all of the Mexican doctors, lawyers, writers, road workers, poets, artists, politicians, celebrities, construction workers, school teachers, brick layers, etc. etc....
Old May 18th 2005, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

I have just this second spoken to someone at the DMV here and to cut a long story short she told me I shouldn't be in this country and nobody will listen to me if I speak with an english accent.
Old May 18th 2005, 7:19 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

a big dick up your arse
any more of that shite and you're gone.

this is a warning.

game over.

sticks and stones is one thing but that is WAY over the top.
Old May 18th 2005, 7:20 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandpete
I have just this second spoken to someone at the DMV here and to cut a long story short she told me I shouldn't be in this country and nobody will listen to me if I speak with an english accent.
ask for their supervisor.
WTF?

You are quite the strong debater aren't you? You slay me with your rapier wit.
Ray

still not getting it are you private ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.