Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What are my options?

What are my options?

Old Mar 11th 2002, 4:02 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 4
Sardarji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are my options?

1. Came to the the US in 1999 on L1 with my current employee
2. Company sponsored my I 140 and approved
3. Company applied for I485 with RD 11/8/00 and ND 12/1/00
4. Received RFE on 12/28/01
5. Responded on 1/3/02
6. AVM updated in VSC on 1/15/02
7. Received my EAD and AP on 2/10/02
8. Waiting for approval of AD

What are my options of changing a job? Can I do it before I get an approval? If so, do I loose my I140 that the company sponsored?

Any suggestions shall be appreciated.


VSC - Waiting for an approval
Sardarji is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.