Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What did you get in the mail today.

What did you get in the mail today.

Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:52 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute
Default What did you get in the mail today.

I just thought I would see if any one gets as much shite in the mail as I do.

Here is what I got when I opened my mail box today.

1 copy of choices magazine that I didn't order.
1 Copy of parent magazine that I didn't order.
1 copy of limited too magazine that I didn't order and have never even heard of.
1 copy of penny-saver that I don't want.
3 credit card offers that I didn't ask for.
1 Fidelity investments voting slip that I have no idea what is for.
1 offer to a college in Boston that I have no intention of going to.
1 envelope full of coupons for a supermarket that I don't shop at.
1 offer to re-mortgage a house that I re-mortgaged last year.
1 credit card bill that I requested via email.
1 expense cheque from work that I actually do need.

Then, on my way back to the house (from the mail box), I find a newspaper that I don't read, in my front garden, and a Chinese menu from a restaurant that I don't use, stuffed in my gate.

WTF.... it's mind boggling..... No wonder the rain forests are suffering.

So, watcha get in your mail box today?????
Old Sep 30th 2006, 12:59 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What did you get in the mail today.

today, voter registration info for the missus, and a random $10 gift voucher to VinnyT's, whatever that is...

yesterday was the booklet of grocery shop deals and coupons...

we also get loads of crate and barrel catalogues..
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:01 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

rock all
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Too late I'm afraid it's all been shredded.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:21 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Only 2 credit card offers today, plus some other dubious financing offers. Usually a pile of Pennysaver crud, massive envelope of coupons for things which look totally disgusting, about 3 realtors cards, invites to retirement workshops, Bed Bath and Beyond flyer, "lifestyle" mags like "Valley Living" which is a load of ads for plastic surgery and kitchens..all chucked straight out, total waste of paper and ink.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:23 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Only 2 credit card offers today, plus some other dubious financing offers. Usually a pile of Pennysaver crud, massive envelope of coupons for things which look totally disgusting, about 3 realtors cards, invites to retirement workshops, Bed Bath and Beyond flyer, "lifestyle" mags like "Valley Living" which is a load of ads for plastic surgery and kitchens..all chucked straight out, total waste of paper and ink.

So you're not into papier mache?
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:24 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

"lifestyle" mags like "Valley Living" which is a load of ads for plastic surgery .
You get ads for breast lifts? I'll lift em for nowt
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
You get ads for breast lifts? I'll lift em for nowt
You are shaping up nicely for BE perv...
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:38 am
Not dead yet

You are shaping up nicely for BE perv...
except for looking like Quasimodo that is
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
except for looking like Quasimodo that is
Well that's the good thing about the internet ain't it?
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:52 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
today, voter registration info for the missus, and a random $10 gift voucher to VinnyT's, whatever that is...

yesterday was the booklet of grocery shop deals and coupons...

we also get loads of crate and barrel catalogues..
Vinny T's is an Italian restaurant, I use one a lot in Seekonk Mass.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:56 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

LOL...... Invites to retirement workshops, that's a beauty, are you gonna go.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
LOL...... Invites to retirement workshops, that's a beauty, are you gonna go.
You can just imagne how awful it would be lol
Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:05 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Normally, credit card applications and flyers for customised pens and baseball caps and oddly enough letters about Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease and Diabetes, do they know something I don't?
Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Normally, credit card applications and flyers for customised pens and baseball caps and oddly enough letters about Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease and Diabetes, do they know something I don't?
Strange.

do you wear caps?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.