Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What ambitions have you left in life?

Wikiposts

What ambitions have you left in life?

Old Sep 16th 2003, 1:11 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Emm
The quickest route is not always the best, who wants to go through life on a motorway when you can saunter through the country lanes and get there with a better view?

Emm.
Intresting...well I wish you luck in your venture...even though I have no idea what you're on about
Old Sep 16th 2003, 1:24 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Emm
The quickest route is not always the best, who wants to go through life on a motorway when you can saunter through the country lanes and get there with a better view?

Emm.
Sometimes you just got to stop and smell the roses
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What ambitions have you left in life?

Originally posted by waxwabbit
I am 26, and I have two ambitions at the moment for the future!

(1) to run a marathon for charity

(2) to go to a world cup and watch ENG-ER-LAND

What are your ambitions and how do they compare?

Lee
1 Help the poor and needy.
2 learn how to fly a plane.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 2:42 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Yorkieabroad
... and the cow poo!
I wish I could take my kids out to find conkers like I loved doing with my dad! We used to come home with bags of them...

# 5. One day take my kids looking for conkers.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 7:24 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yorkieabroad
Would that be:
artificial ones
real ones
the choccy ones?

NC Penguin
Old Sep 17th 2003, 10:44 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Conkers! Exciting stuff, huh!
Old Sep 17th 2003, 12:31 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Collecting Conkers is one of those things that I now look back on my childhood and think "what a f***ing waste of time that was!"

You could never find the big ones cos most of the other kids had gotten there first...tossers. "Mum I'm borrowing the vineger to make my conkers hard..."
Old Sep 17th 2003, 12:48 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL - That could probably get you in jail!