Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What the...?

What the...?

Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:07 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What the...?

Originally Posted by Truth
I think it's more of a case of why you want to look them up. This truly is pathetic to see retirees and unemployed morons cycling through pages of messages to find juicey gossip. LOL!

Here you go! Straight from the scouser's big gob:

My question is, can I immediately begin to look for a job in the States once the visa is issued? Am I cleared to work? Or is there more paperwork to come?I ask because we are having financial problems and I can't afford to be out of work for any great length of time.

I'm a British citizen, born and bred in Liverpool. No technicalities, no foreign nationsalisation or other 'complications'....just a 100% Englishman. I'm also entirely clean in terms of criminal records, overstays, visa problems and all that.
My wife was born in Texas. She came over to England in 2003 for a year on a student visa. We married in August 2004 and filed for the I-130. Three days later, my credit card was debited, and the confirmation postcard came a few days later.

From Liverpool and now find myself in Houston, TX. Liking it here for the most part, but there truly is no place like home.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:07 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

.........retirees and unemployed morons cycling through pages of messages to find juicey gossip. LOL!
So which category do you fit into then?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:08 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's more of a case of why you want to look them up. This truly is pathetic to see retirees and unemployed morons cycling through pages of messages to find juicey gossip. LOL!

You're a funny guy. I think you should stay
You do such a good job of making a twat of yourself

Last edited by Chorlton; Oct 26th 2005 at 6:12 pm.
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

It's fun finding out people whom act superior and brag about the size of their wallet to be full of shit.
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry I didn't realize you was an unemployed moron.. I though you was a teacher ...obviously not in English though ...
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:09 pm
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Here's another one:

"I ask because we are having financial problems and I can't afford to be out of work for any great length of time. If I do need to file more papers, is there anything I can start doing now?"
Keep digging, you may find some better stuff.

Honestly, the hypocrisy here is rancid. You like to think I'm just a dime-a-dozen troll yet here you are filing through old posts on a web forum, attempting to dig up meaningless dirt, all for a cheap laugh. Like a pack of hyenas, you unify to try and pick me apart. Well it won't happen - the wealth and status is just too strong.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:10 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Keep digging, you may find some better stuff.

Honestly, the hypocrisy here is rancid. You like to think I'm just a dime-a-dozen troll yet here you are filing through old posts on a web forum, attempting to dig up meaningless dirt, all for a cheap laugh. Like a pack of hyenas, you unify to try and pick me apart. Well it won't happen - the wealth and status is just too strong.

"We havn't opened joint bank accounts and mortgages in the US simply because we didn't know how long it would take me to be approved for entry into the US. I mean, how could we get a $100,000 mortgage to buy a house in the States, when I cannot work to pay for it?!"

oooh...$100k I'm scared of you rich guy!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:10 pm

Hmmmm,
born and bred in Liverpool.
and
I'm also entirely clean in terms of criminal records
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:11 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chorlton
You're I funny guy. I think you should stay
He certainly has ironic humour, otherwise he's as funny as a Bacon sandwich at a Bar mitzvah.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:11 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Did I miss anything interesting?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:12 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pigtails
"We havn't opened joint bank accounts and mortgages in the US simply because we didn't know how long it would take me to be approved for entry into the US. I mean, how could we get a $100,000 mortgage to buy a house in the States, when I cannot work to pay for it?!"
oooh...$100k I'm scared of you rich guy!
$100k .. what is it a shed ...
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manc
It's fun finding out people whom act superior and brag about the size of their wallet to be full of shit.
Hang on, let's get it straight, Sherlock. You aren't "finding out" anything about me. You aren't exposing or uncovering anything. You are simply quoting messages that I MYSELF typed into this forum.

Are these supposed to be secrets or something? If so, we need to rediscuss the terms and conditions of this argument.

Don't be a dickhead, son.
Ray

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Did I miss anything interesting?
Morning mumsie ...

Originally Posted by Ray
$100k .. what is it a shed ...
I'm sure its a very nice trailer - bricks around the bottom and everything
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:13 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Hiyas,been working, just popped home for lunch and let dog out. Still trying to get honeymooners back home that were in Cancun, .
Bet when the wife told him he was gonna get "Blown" on the honeymoon he had other ideas!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.