Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Well, thanks, guys!

Well, thanks, guys!

Old Mar 11th 2004, 4:15 pm
bowave

Thumbs up Well, thanks, guys!

At last--another person who agrees with me!
Thanks a lot " Effi ". I was beginning to think that I was talking to a gigantic online brick wall ! Yes, that is what I am ranting on about--unchecked immigration. London, England is suffering from the exact problems you describe about in Arizona. And the authorities cannot do anything about it as it might displease the do-gooders! I was in LA last year and my taxi drove through some area which had a high hispanic population, Man, the place looked so down, i would never ever walk alone in a place like that, a fact that the cabbie echoed himself! That is not to say hispanic people do not like working etc etc, but a few give the majority a bad name. In London, Somalians have created the mess, with other European and African groups following close behind. Everywhere you see arrogant behaviour, breaking of road rules, shouting, swearing, used bunches of Quaut/khat (narcotic herb that they chew on), spitting etc etc. And if you politely ask one of them not to throw litter or comply with the no-entry sign, he will tell you to "f__k off, you white bas___d", like I was told when I did that!
As for BridgieDarling, what are YOU on about? Come on man--we are only trying to talk about the issues that are most pertinent these days. Dont you understand plain English? I suggest you take some lessons in reading,writing and spelling and then have another read! NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE INTENDED!

Old Mar 11th 2004, 4:23 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Well, thanks, guys!

Originally posted by bowave
At last--another person who agrees with me!
Thanks a lot " Effi ". I was beginning to think that I was talking to a gigantic online brick wall ! Yes, that is what I am ranting on about--unchecked immigration. London, England is suffering from the exact problems you describe about in Arizona. And the authorities cannot do anything about it as it might displease the do-gooders! I was in LA last year and my taxi drove through some area which had a high hispanic population, Man, the place looked so down, i would never ever walk alone in a place like that, a fact that the cabbie echoed himself! That is not to say hispanic people do not like working etc etc, but a few give the majority a bad name. In London, Somalians have created the mess, with other European and African groups following close behind. Everywhere you see arrogant behaviour, breaking of road rules, shouting, swearing, used bunches of Quaut/khat (narcotic herb that they chew on), spitting etc etc. And if you politely ask one of them not to throw litter or comply with the no-entry sign, he will tell you to "f__k off, you white bas___d", like I was told when I did that!
As for BridgieDarling, what are YOU on about? Come on man--we are only trying to talk about the issues that are most pertinent these days. Dont you understand plain English? I suggest you take some lessons in reading,writing and spelling and then have another read! NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE INTENDED!
Why do you need validation from others on this site for your views? You have your (frankly BS) opinions you dont demonstrate any willingness to rationally debate them on your other posts and dont listen to a word the likes of Bridgie or I say.

If thats the case why does it make you feel so great to know someone else shares your ignorance?

Just give it up and go back to driving your taxi.

regards,

Duncan
Old Mar 11th 2004, 4:53 pm
Sad old Crinkly Member

excpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond repute

Troll
Old Mar 11th 2004, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

How many freakin threads are you going to start on this for christ sake???.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Duncs
Why do you need validation from others on this site for your views? You have your (frankly BS) opinions you dont demonstrate any willingness to rationally debate them on your other posts and dont listen to a word the likes of Bridgie or I say.

If thats the case why does it make you feel so great to know someone else shares your ignorance?

Just give it up and go back to driving your taxi.

regards,

Duncan
Please don't call me ignorant. Come and live in AZ for a couple of months and see just what it is like. There are over 6000 illegal aliens a week driving up from Tucson. The people who bring them in are armed to the teeth with sawn off shotguns etc and are not afraid to use them if someone tries to stop them. This is big business, lots of $$$$$ to be made. I don't care if they come over the borders in droves, I just don't like some of the diseases they are bringing with them. When I had my medical done to come here I was shocked at the shots I had to have. I said to the nurse "I am not going to a third world country, most of these diseases do not exist anymore" and she told me "you would be surprised at what they have over there". Needless to say, she was right.

When there are outbreaks of TB etc going on in the local schools, then something has to be done. How would you feel if your kids were exposed to it?

Personally the mexicans that I have encountered have all been courteous and very hard working. There is an element coming in now though that is less than desireable. I guess you could say that about some of the 'legal immigrants' though.

Have you ever been thru the border at Tijuana and seen them all lined up waiting for nightfall, it is pretty sad. I guess unless you live somewhere where this kind of thing is going on on a daily basis, then you have no idea of the size of the problem.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 6:59 pm
bowave

Angry Ok, enough's enough!

Righto! I have had enough of this. You have all seen my rational and logical side; now here comes my no-BS side:
People like Duncs etc---may the flies of a thousand camels smell out and crawl up your ass, man! You cant listen or comprehend reasoning. Could you be a case for the men in white coats? What the heck are you doing in the US anyway? You should be in N Ireland trying to rebuild the country. That is if you even know where you originate from........
I rest my case.

Old Mar 11th 2004, 8:48 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ok, enough's enough!

Righto! I have had enough of this. You have all seen my rational and logical side; now here comes my no-BS side:
People like Duncs etc---may the flies of a thousand camels smell out and crawl up your ass, man! You cant listen or comprehend reasoning. Could you be a case for the men in white coats? What the heck are you doing in the US anyway? You should be in N Ireland trying to rebuild the country. That is if you even know where you originate from........
I rest my case.
eh?
is this for ****ing real or what?
Is Northern Ireland needing of rebuilding? hardly Beirut last time I checked.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 9:30 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Where do I start?

Lets look at this on a sliding scale for entertainment purposes. I don't like to insult anyone or stoop, but lawd only knows how hard that is for me sometimes.

I give it 4 out of 10.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 9:34 pm

Bowave.... suck my dick!

Sorry everyone, but I've had enough e-mail from this prick already to almost get my attention.

Mention my name again you twit and you will again be banned.... no chances or warnings.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 9:35 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Where do I start?

Lets look at this on a sliding scale for entertainment purposes. I don't like to insult anyone or stoop, but lawd only knows how hard that is for me sometimes.

I give it 4 out of 10.

Who got the four points?:scared:
Old Mar 11th 2004, 9:42 pm

I don't think I've even replied to a single thing he's said yet!

How'd I get dragged into this one eh?
Old Mar 11th 2004, 10:28 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

I rest my case.
Youre mad. but to answer.

The only thing needing fixed in NI is the peace process and thats beyond my powers right now.

I am very well able to listen and comprehend reasoning actually i just havent seen any on these posts yet.

I am in the USA because my wife is a USC and i love her and thats reason enough. I am also going to Harvard(maybe) so i may have some skills in reasoning that have passed over your head.

I originate from my mum. Oh and the Isle Of Wight as well. (It was good enough for Anthony Minghella and its good enough for me).

Now as Bridgie so brilliantly and eloquently put it 'suck my dick'
Old Mar 12th 2004, 8:36 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Duncs
Youre mad. but to answer.

The only thing needing fixed in NI is the peace process and thats beyond my powers right now.

I am very well able to listen and comprehend reasoning actually i just havent seen any on these posts yet.

I am in the USA because my wife is a USC and i love her and thats reason enough. I am also going to Harvard(maybe) so i may have some skills in reasoning that have passed over your head.

I originate from my mum. Oh and the Isle Of Wight as well. (It was good enough for Anthony Minghella and its good enough for me).

Now as Bridgie so brilliantly and eloquently put it 'suck my dick'

Ok guys, I'm confused.

To recap. The illegal immigrant problem is caused by people coming to the US to get a blow job off Bowman in his taxi even though he's only got a 4 out of 10 rating and Effi is concerned by all the STD's being spread around by this practise?

Afterwards they tell him to "**** Off" and threaten him with a sawn off shotgun.

What's wrong, doesn't he swallow?

Old Mar 12th 2004, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Caligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really niceCaligirl4ever is just really nice

LMAO....HI FIVE Lairdside....I'm still laughing at your post!
Old Mar 12th 2004, 2:02 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Caligirl4ever
LMAO....HI FIVE Lairdside....I'm still laughing at your post!
Hey - you're in Winchester!

My lil' sis is at Uni there doing textiles and design

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.