Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Well now I know

Well now I know

Old May 26th 2004, 3:17 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Well now I know

Originally posted by Gross50

as for the party, i don't celebrate other people's misery.
No, you are too busy wallowing in your own.
Old May 26th 2004, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris
You sound angry, and I don't blame you, but you're better off and time will show it I'm sure.

try these...

http://www.benandjerrys.com/

http://www.blockbuster.com/

http://www.wine.com/

all deliver!
In addition find a picture of him and sing 'I will survive' outloud to it... I hear it makes for good therapy too.

Ash
Old May 26th 2004, 3:22 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Ash UK/US
In addition find a picture of him and sing 'I will survive' outloud to it... I hear it makes for good therapy too.

Ash
I Ain't Movin' by Des'ree is another good one too. Anyone else remember that gal?
Old May 26th 2004, 3:30 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of
Default Re: Well now I know

Originally posted by Gross50
obviously, she needs more help than your empty words. rather than seek help from people who dont know her, she should reach out to her family and friends. this are the people who understand her. and whats more, she knows them too.
You really aren't human are you?

Who are you to judge whether the word of others are empty when you clearly believe that you cannot "know" someone with whom one has probably only communicated with online?

Who are you to presume such "empty words" are not what she needs?

A Troll. Thats who. Now scuttle back, there's a good thing.
Old May 26th 2004, 3:31 am
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by Ash UK/US

Ash
Hmm.. you think the piccy is really a good idea? Perhaps I could find her a nice pic of Brat Pitt or something similar instead......
Old May 26th 2004, 3:43 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

Originally posted by lairdside
Hmm.. you think the piccy is really a good idea? Perhaps I could find her a nice pic of Brat Pitt or something similar instead......
Perhaps Gross will oblige with one of himself seeing as he's such a marvellous person and into practical help.
Old May 26th 2004, 3:52 am
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by monster
Perhaps Gross will oblige with one of himself seeing as he's such a marvellous person and into practical help.
Well, if he looks anything like this I'll take it all back.

(YES, I'm a hypocrite but I try to be honest about it.)
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
brad pitt1.bmp (706.1 KB, 56 views)
Old May 26th 2004, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Sure... then she can throw darts at it when she is done

Ash
Old May 26th 2004, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

or take the scissors to it and slowly decapitate [sp?] him.

Ash
Old May 26th 2004, 4:13 am
Winter hyphenator

Well, if he looks anything like this I'll take it all back.

(YES, I'm a hypocrite but I try to be honest about it.)

Sorry but Brad Pitt is aptly named. He is the Pits. Now Alan Rickman I'd understand.....
Old May 26th 2004, 4:19 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

considering that 2 of you lasses live in Michigan, remind me again to never piss either of you off.
Old May 26th 2004, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

I found a link to some beautiful flowers leslie.... Englishmum wanted to send flowers.... this is not quite as good but they are great to use for wallpapers on ya puter....

http://www.flowerpictures.net/

Hope you went out and had a good time tonight... Or if you stayed in I hope you lit candles, had a nice bath and ate chocolate.....
Old May 26th 2004, 4:33 am
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by monster
Sorry but Brad Pitt is aptly named. He is the Pits. Now Alan Rickman I'd understand.....
Ah, thinking womans' crumpet

He does do sinister rather well. There's something very attractive about that, admittedly.....
Old May 26th 2004, 4:41 am
Howling at the Moon

Originally posted by manc1976
considering that 2 of you lasses live in Michigan, remind me again to never piss either of you off.
Don't worry Manc. You can piss me off, I'm harmless.

Of course I could be lying and there are these things called aeroplanes......
Old May 26th 2004, 4:41 am
Winter hyphenator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.