Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A way to permanent residence in USA for people who are told there are no way.

A way to permanent residence in USA for people who are told there are no way.

Old Dec 14th 2020, 1:51 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A way to permanent residence in USA for people who are told there are no wa

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
Are anchor babies even a thing ( in reality I mean as opposed to rhetoric spout by anti immigrationists)
it’s my understanding that someone has to be at least 18 ( 21?) to petition for a parent
yes, they buy the package (I have read this includes travel, accommodation and the birth), come over e.g. from China to LA, once they give birth they go home. 14 years or so later the child returns to live with a relative and go to high school and qualify for instate tuition and then go to college... I guess the long term goal is then to sponsor the parents moving...
Old Dec 14th 2020, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

ukmd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A way to permanent residence in USA for people who are told there are no wa

Am not that old but heard Thatcher stopped being born in the UK leading to citizenship automatically to stop exactly the kind of thing that goes on in the US!