Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Watchskyonline - Is this a scam?

Wikiposts

Watchskyonline - Is this a scam?

Old May 2nd 2005, 3:53 am
Consistently Inconsistent

Hammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the rough
Default Watchskyonline - Is this a scam?

http://www.watchskyonline.co.uk/

I quite enjoyed seeing the Beeb over the weekend online but the links don't work any more Anyway, It would be good to see some more UK stuff and I remember seeing someone advertise this site on here (and get banned! )

I was just wondering if anyone actually paid for it and if so, does it give you a lot of UK channels to choose from?

Sounds like a scam but I thought I'd check.

Cheers
Andy.
Old May 2nd 2005, 8:05 am
Just Joined

goldie will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Watchskyonline - Is this a scam?

Has anyone had any joy with this?

I also really enjoyed watching the bbc channels online over the weekend and would really love to see some more British tv.

Am very tempted to sign up but am wondering if it is genuine or not. Any thoughts anyone?
Old May 2nd 2005, 8:08 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldie
Has anyone had any joy with this?

I also really enjoyed watching the bbc channels online over the weekend and would really love to see some more British tv.

Am very tempted to sign up but am wondering if it is genuine or not. Any thoughts anyone?

They'll just send you a list of who's streaming TV. Like, for example, this one: http://mediahopper.com/portal.htm
Old May 2nd 2005, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

goldie will become famous soon enough

Thanks for coming back to me on this. I realise now that it was in fact a con. I just showed it to my hubs who has just come in from work and he said the same as you. The good news is though that we should in the future be able to get British tv as technology moves on.....I guess it'll just take time.

Thanks again for replying. I really appreciate it!