Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Wally's World are making it easy

Wally's World are making it easy

Old Aug 30th 2011, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

ottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond reputeottotheboar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wally's World are making it easy

For me the Wal Mart dress code is defined by the "Three Wolf Moon" T shirt product reviews on Amazon.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

wildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nice

This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened.......

That one? Funny
Old Aug 30th 2011, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Apfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond reputeApfelkuchen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HDWill
Just so everyone knows, this is Photoshopped. Wouldn't want people to think this really reflects the state of American discourse.
Originally Posted by lansbury
Really you don't say, that is absolutely totally amazing. I'm gobsmacked would never have guessed that in a month of Sundays. As if anyone who shops in Wally World could possible need that kind of explanation.
Perhaps it says something about the state of American discourse that HDWill was worried people might actually think it was real. It reminds me of a time when I read a parody review of a book supposedly by George Bush in 'The Independent' and I had to double check with my fiance that it was definitely a joke. He was not amused.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 7:00 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildinvirginia
Since having my baby I am terrified of that site - it's only a matter of time til I get spotted .... personally I never buy PJ's that have fluffy sheep or the like on them - I go for the kind that look like outdoor clothing and seriously reduce my chances of begin caught out. And really, are p.j'd so offensive? I mean I don't roll out of bed in 'em and stay in the same ones to go out. They're just clothes the same as all others. My SIL says it's a slippery slope. To what. Don't get glammed up for Wally World and seriously endanger your child's welfare? Step 1 - p.j bottoms at WW, Step 2, alcoholism, Step 3 .... I don't know, run out of horrendous scenarios already lol. I will fight for the right to wear my p.j's to Walmart until other people stop wearing belts as skirts, bikinis as tops or hunters go straight from the killing fields with bits of gore stuck to them just because they've run out of something crucial to the slaughter. I would like to say on this principle I will also defend the right to watch old ladies totter round in 6 inch spikes and spandex but I'll be honest, I am not that righteous or fair and I laugh too and I really don;t want to see anyone's butt cheeks or muffin tops lol.

I'm not sure what's worse. Wearing "slept in" pajamas to Wal Mart or changing into clean ones.

Originally Posted by ottotheboar
For me the Wal Mart dress code is defined by the "Three Wolf Moon" T shirt product reviews on Amazon.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ree+wolf+shirt