Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

visa have arrived!!!!!

visa have arrived!!!!!

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:07 am
spiggle meister

Location: Manchester-Surrey-Coventry-Hampshire-West Yorkshire, now Woodland Hills,CA!
crazi_daizi is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking visa have arrived!!!!!

Hooooorrraaaayyyyyyyyyyy! Our passports came back this morning with 2 lovely shiny new visas inside I can't believe they've finally come after waiting and not working for what seems like a lifetime! Quite impressed as it was only last Wednesday we had our interview! I'm so pleased, can you tell?! Watch out, the daizi is coming to town!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!!!!!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Scorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: visa have arrived!!!!!

Originally posted by crazi_daizi
Hooooorrraaaayyyyyyyyyyy! Our passports came back this morning with 2 lovely shiny new visas inside
Mine too! Flippin eck! I was expecting it to take at least the ten working days they said, not two!

Race you to the airport!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 9:37 am
spiggle meister

Location: Manchester-Surrey-Coventry-Hampshire-West Yorkshire, now Woodland Hills,CA!
Default Re: visa have arrived!!!!!

Originally posted by Scorchio
Mine too! Flippin eck! I was expecting it to take at least the ten working days they said, not two!

Race you to the airport!
Madness! Your on, last one to terminal 3 buys the coffees!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 9:38 am
spiggle meister

Originally posted by Jabba1
Congrats!!!!!
ta muchly!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one!

Enjoy your flights
Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:45 pm
Franklin

Originally posted by snorkmaiden
Nice one!

Enjoy your flights
Must be a very good feeling! Congrats!!!

Old Jan 27th 2004, 9:23 pm
spiggle meister

Originally posted by snorkmaiden
Nice one!

Enjoy your flights
Thanks, got my beta blockers and sedatives at the ready, hate flying!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 9:23 pm
spiggle meister

Originally posted by Patent Attorney
Must be a very good feeling! Congrats!!!
Thanks, it's fab!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 10:51 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Better start packing! It's an exciting time, so make the most of being at home and see all your friends and family. Hope you have someone to help you to the airport with all your suitcases!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations from me too! Don't forget to pack your teabags!!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 10:29 am
spiggle meister

thanks everyone, hey they must be keen to have us, we're leaving tommorrow!
Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:11 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Congratulations! Hope you've got everything prepared by now ready for the move.
Have a good flight.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Originally Sussex Then Oregon Then Vancouver Now Colorado
Wildcat_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats

Whereabouts are you heading in the USA ?
Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:46 am
spiggle meister

I'm here!! Hooray!! Lovely to leave the ice and snow behind and enjoy the sunshine of Woodland Hills, California. Not sure about this being able to turn right when the lights are red or being told "Hey, you must British!" when asking where the kettles were in Walmart.....

So just need to sort out SSN's, car, and my body clock - was up at 5am ready to take the world on!

Flight was ok too, I was nice and not with it at all due to sleeping tablets - apparantly watched Lord of the Rings in fast forward without realising, and kept asking hubby to tell his Dad to hurry or we'd be late...