Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Vick pleads guilty

Vick pleads guilty

Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:32 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vick pleads guilty

Like he had any choice. I know a lot of people don't care shite about dogs but doesn't this point to this guy's demeanor and a sorry doesn't cut it.

He was caught fair and square.... I think the NFL has responsibility to show what happens when you cross a big line like this...

Not sure if this belongs in trailer park..... Probably does now he's guilty.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vick pleads guilty

Originally Posted by franc11s
Like he had any choice. I know a lot of people don't care shite about dogs but doesn't this point to this guy's demeanor and a sorry doesn't cut it.

He was caught fair and square.... I think the NFL has responsibility to show what happens when you cross a big line like this...

i kind of followed the story but couldn't pay a whole lot of attention to it due to the cruelty aspect.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
i kind of followed the story but couldn't pay a whole lot of attention to it due to the cruelty aspect.
I'm the same mate :curse: found myself boiling with temper and deep sadness every time they talk about it.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
I'm the same mate :curse: found myself boiling with temper and deep sadness every time they talk about it.
i had to switch over pdq
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:45 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

It's good that he's finally plead on this but he didn't really have any options given how his co-defendants already took the deal. I wonder if he would have plead if they haden't? Personally I dont think so and so his apology is just hollow.

I forced myself to look at some of the articles and what they did was just sick.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:22 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dan_alford
It's good that he's finally plead on this but he didn't really have any options given how his co-defendants already took the deal. I wonder if he would have plead if they haden't? Personally I dont think so and so his apology is just hollow.

I forced myself to look at some of the articles and what they did was just sick.
Bit difficult to apologize to the "real" victims here isn't it? The SOB, I hope they throw the book at him. :curse:
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
i had to switch over pdq
I wish I was strong enough sometimes so I dont have to put my blinkers on but I find that certain images will stay in my mind
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc11s

I started a thread in TIO a few weeks ago on this very subject:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467609

I supposed he's copped some sort of deal with the prosector's office. :curse:
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:31 pm
Account Closed

I wish I was strong enough sometimes so I dont have to put my blinkers on but I find that certain images will stay in my mind

same here...i know i shouldn't switch off to these cases but i can't stand cruelty whether it's to animals or humans :curse:
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:40 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

Probably but hopefully not a good one given that this was more or less forced plea because of the co-defendants ( who are getting lesser sentences for agreeing to testify against Vick).

Maximum he could get is 5 years and $250k fine but they say that much jail time is unlikely :curse:
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Probably but hopefully not a good one given that this was more or less forced plea because of the co-defendants ( who are getting lesser sentences for agreeing to testify against Vick).

Maximum he could get is 5 years and $250k fine but they say that much jail time is unlikely :curse:
Well I hope there is a God and on Vick's judgement day God reminds him he gave he his own name to them spelt backwards. :curse:
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He'll get about six months and a fine which he can well afford All we can hope for is that his career is well & truly over, scum of the earth that he is
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:53 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

I couldn't bear to read it JG, once I had heard about it when it first came out.

I watched that grossest spider bite video without turning a hair, but this.........this....:curse:
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:59 pm
Slight chance of Showers

He'll get about six months and a fine which he can well afford All we can hope for is that his career is well & truly over, scum of the earth that he is
He will probably get less than that, less than Martha Stewart's 5 month's.

I mean, she messed with rich peoples money. That's way more serious
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

He will probably get less than that, less than Martha Stewart's 5 month's.

I mean, she messed with rich peoples money. That's way more serious
The problems is he's a sports star...one step down or is it up from god?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.