Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Used cars...

Used cars...

Old Jul 27th 2007, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

mikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Used cars...

Originally Posted by Rushman
I bet he's quaking in his Gucci loafers
I was aware that the guy won't give a shit
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:30 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
That depends on what year it was built.
That's the problem. We're already on the last acceptable model. Internal problems with the follwoing few years and then we're into the Toyota body style (ack)
He's planning ahead...
Now he's hot for the Dodge Magnum. I guess the $3/gal gas hasn't scared him off yet.

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I have a vivid imagination but not that vivid lol.
hint: it was the Mustang 'vertable.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 2:08 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Used cars...

Originally Posted by meauxna
Now he's hot for the Dodge Magnum. I guess the $3/gal gas hasn't scared him off yet.
Gotta wait a bit longer for the Challenger
Attached Thumbnails Used cars...-20060728-2008-dodge-challenger.jpg  
Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:39 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikec81
Sorry to interupt, but got another question about buying cars here.
Look around on eBay and craigslist. My bro has bought and sold cars on eBay with no problem (so far). Most eBay sellers that are close to you won't object to you coming to inspect before selling, but don't buy a car from anyone with a low feedback rating. And just like being at a real auction - don't bid more than you actually want to pay. Cars are not portraits, they come along all the time.

Craigslist is a bit more sketchy imo but at least you can go along and deal with people on the spot, in cash.

Also, ask friends/co-workers for recommendations/family members selling stuff etc.