Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

USA Vs Australia

USA Vs Australia

Old Apr 9th 2012, 10:42 am
Account Closed

greada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default USA Vs Australia

Anyone moved from Australia to USA recently ..???
Could you give us some info ,was it a good move etc.....
cheers Greg
Old Apr 9th 2012, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

sadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud ofsadieb has much to be proud of
Default Re: USA Vs Australia

Originally Posted by greada
Anyone moved from Australia to USA recently ..???
Could you give us some info ,was it a good move etc.....
cheers Greg
Hi Greg

Are you in Australia and wanting to move to the USA?
Are you working as a Microbiologist (Science degree)

Are you still in the UK as you are awaiting your 175 visa for hairdressing?
You say you have an EU passport.

Have you moved to Norway as per your 2011 post?

Or are you living in new Zealand?
You say you have a NZ passport.

I am confused:
what passports do you hold?
What is your profession?
Which country do you live in?
Which country do you want to live in?
Old Apr 10th 2012, 8:34 am
Account Closed

greada is an unknown quantity at this point

Mate there is more then one person using this account,i hope this will help you to puzzle it )) my cousin is already in Norway ,
Do you want to know more about my friends .......
Old Apr 10th 2012, 8:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Mate there is more then one person using this account,i hope this will help you to puzzle it )) my cousin is already in Norway ,
Please ask each person to sign up with their own account to avoid any future confusion.

Same questions still apply though, who is it that is considering moving to the US and what do they do? The US is much, much harder to get in to than Australia (the microbiologist might have a shot, but the hairdresser is unlikely to stand any chance of getting a visa). So first step, does the person actually qualify for a US visa and if so, which one?

Considering anything else first is just putting the cart before the horse.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 10th 2012 at 9:29 am.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 12:47 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Mate there is more then one person using this account...
I believe that is a violation of BE rules.

Ian
Old Apr 10th 2012, 1:17 pm
Misses Los Angeles

MoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond reputeMoshiMoshi has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Why do none of them know how to use a comma?
Old Apr 10th 2012, 2:18 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Someone used greada's account without his permission, so the account has been closed and therefore I am closing this thread.

To the OP, if you want to post here, open your own account.

Thanks