Reload this Page >

USA visa for work experience?

USA visa for work experience?

Old Oct 31st 2002, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

flower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default USA visa for work experience?

I am a student at a UK Univeristy.

Next summer i want to work experience with in America with a company carrying out work related to my degree. The work experience would last 6-8 weeks.

I would like to be paid but only enough to cover living expenses.

Would I need a visa to do this?

Any help much appreciated.
Old Nov 2nd 2002, 5:22 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
You say that you want to do work related to your degree. What degree did you take?

Most British graduates or undergrads coming out for a couple of months or so do this through BUNAC; just go to

http://www.bunac.co.uk

and they will send you a brochure. I don't think it is just restricted to summer camps, but they will arrange for your visa, medical insurance etc.