Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

USA Mother's Day and Skype

USA Mother's Day and Skype

Old May 4th 2007, 5:08 pm
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default USA Mother's Day and Skype

A week on Sunday is Mother's Day in the US and Skype are offering free calls worldwide to landlines and cell phones. There are limitations to this offer which you can access at their terms and conditions page. Just thought I'd give you a heads up about this free global calling day.
Old May 5th 2007, 12:54 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USA Mother's Day and Skype

Originally Posted by mozoo
A week on Sunday is Mother's Day in the US and Skype are offering free calls worldwide to landlines and cell phones. There are limitations to this offer which you can access at their terms and conditions page. Just thought I'd give you a heads up about this free global calling day.
Just 176 posts in 3 and a half years? How do you keep your gob shut?
Old May 5th 2007, 5:00 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

They can control the shite valve ...I would assume ..

Skype ...great little application ...well worth downloading
Old May 5th 2007, 5:41 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
They can control the shite valve ...I would assume ..
Shite valve? Would have been a good business startup idea for Lionheart.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446449
Old May 5th 2007, 11:33 pm
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Just 176 posts in 3 and a half years? How do you keep your gob shut?

Ray, and a few others, gave me pointers when I was a-bitchin' a few months back. Tiz very easy now that I've learned the errors of my ways.

Old May 6th 2007, 4:08 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Shite valve? Would have been a good business startup idea for Lionheart.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446449
I think the patent has already been filed .....
Old May 7th 2007, 2:15 am
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mozoo
A week on Sunday is Mother's Day in the US and Skype are offering free calls worldwide to landlines and cell phones.
good, i'll call me dad then