US or Them

Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:17 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US or Them

Originally Posted by ImHere
im thinking now of towing a tanker up and filling that up too.

That's not a bad idea. Or at least get some gerry cans.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:20 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by cindyabs
That's not a bad idea. Or at least get some gerry cans.
Ah now those I do have. 4 Five gallon jobbies. They shall come up empty and back full.

Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:21 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Ah now those I do have. 4 Five gallon jobbies. They shall come up empty and back full.

You'll be all set then sounds like.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

The full stop came into play so I could emphasise that I was reading US as U . S . not us since both letters are capitalised. I realise this is a difficult concept but please to try to follow.

Im not that small minded.
I don't know you....so I guess I'll have to go along with your self evaluation.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garfro
HaHa ... you lived in Harrogate and you rarely saw someone from a different culture...how far away is Leeds or Bradford 15-20 miles what did you live in a cocoon?
Bradford has the highest muslim population in the UK
somebody call her on her S#*T FFS
Where do you live..... You live in Orange County and you haven't seen anyone that's not hispanic? Take the rose coloured glasses off.

Grow up and quit acting like you have all the answers.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by garfro
thanks for the civil reply.... maybe i should just be sacastic rather than use blanked out swear words, but still i should be able to object to someones statements if i think they are untrue
G
And what if somebody feels differently? You can't handle the other side of the coin? This is a forum, for everybody's opinions.

I'm so glad you're hiding behing pm's, its nice to know you've got others to agree with you. I'm quite sorry that I can't. But that doesn't stop the world from going around.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He does have a point here though...How its possible to live in Harrogate and not see any non-white british is beyond me. Drive 10 minutes to north leeds and you're in the minority.
It took a far longer drive than 10 minutes to drive to Leeds, ImHere. I lived in Harrogate for over 5 years and all we ever saw were white people. We didn't live in a council estate (although one was up the hill from us) and we didn't live in a posh neighbourhood. Anything else you want to know?
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:45 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
It took a far longer drive than 10 minutes to drive to Leeds, ImHere. I lived in Harrogate for over 5 years and all we ever saw were white people. We didn't live in a council estate (although one was up the hill from us) and we didn't live in a posh neighbourhood. Anything else you want to know?
Whats your shoe size again?

Harrogate is old fogeyville so yes you would.

But honestly you dont have to go that far out to see a sizeable non-white population. (alright slightly more than 10 mins) Even in Humberside, which is historically very white-british, there is a sizeable non-british contingent these days. How long is it since you left Harrogate out of interest>

Last edited by ImHere; Jul 18th 2005 at 2:48 am.

Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whats your shoe size again?

Harrogate is old fogeyville so yes you would.

But honestly you dont have to go that far out to see a sizeable non-white population. (alright slightly more than 10 mins) Even in Humberside, which is historically very white-british, there is a sizeable non-british contingent these days. How long is it since you left Harrogate out of interest>
Not long enough....and sometimes I wish I was back there. But then again, you wouldn't understand that.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:52 am
ImHere

**** off.
Nice.

Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:55 am
ImHere

Not long enough....and sometimes I wish I was back there. But then again, you wouldn't understand that.
Oh I see. And why wouldnt I understand that exactly? Look if you have a problem with me then get it out in the open rather than skirting round the issue and sending me pm's designed to do nothing but attack me. Just because I happened to agree in principle with someone you were arguing with you decide to have a rant at me.

Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nice.
Thanks, I thought it was....now I'm glad you copied it.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh I see. And why wouldnt I understand that exactly? Look if you have a problem with me then get it out in the open rather than skirting round the issue and sending me pm's designed to do nothing but attack me.
Gee did I attack you? By saying thanks for questioning me....wow, that's an attack? Well ok then, I won't bother replying to anything you write again...it might be misconstrued as an attack.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 2:59 am
ImHere

...I'm so glad you're hiding behing pm's, its nice to know you've got others to agree with you. I'm quite sorry that I can't. But that doesn't stop the world from going around.
For your in info, because I guess you are referring to me. He "Didnt get anyone to agree with him" Im perfectly capable of forming my own opinions and dont get swayed by anyones PMs. And right now im forming the opinion that you are ranting incoherrently.

Old Jul 18th 2005, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

garfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the rough

all you ever saw is white people in 5 years
was this in the 1700s

hahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahhahah

lion are you gonna chastise her for using such language

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.