Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK Radio Stations - List for you

UK Radio Stations - List for you

Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:25 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK Radio Stations - List for you

http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/

Not sure if you have all seen this link but it's pretty awesome and they seem to keep most of the links updated unlike most sites....

The UK is locking down some radio streams to UK users only (they check IP addresses). I think this is ridiculous and mainly designed to block live sports etc.,
Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Radio Stations - List for you

Originally Posted by franc11s

Not sure if you have all seen this link but it's pretty awesome and they seem to keep most of the links updated unlike most sites....

The UK is locking down some radio streams to UK users only (they check IP addresses). I think this is ridiculous and mainly designed to block live sports etc.,
thanks for that one! Great site.

Now all i have to do is find the Archers and I am sussed.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 1:52 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not very technical. I listen to Radio 2 from the Beebs own website. Are they going to block that?

Say it ain't so....
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:12 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

You should be OK with most stuff, they can't pass on live broadcasts of external events outside of the UK - is where they are limiting it...
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

I listen to the charts on a Sunday, only decent music I get to listen to. What is it with TX and Rod Stewart and The Beatles??? Not that there's anything wrong with Rod Stewart and The Beatles but come on it's 2007!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
I listen to the charts on a Sunday, only decent music I get to listen to. What is it with TX and Rod Stewart and The Beatles??? Not that there's anything wrong with Rod Stewart and The Beatles but come on it's 2007!
i like rod stewart and all the oldies, can someone suggest a good oldies but not sinartra stuff.?
Old Apr 30th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deedee13
i like rod stewart and all the oldies, can someone suggest a good oldies but not sinartra stuff.?
I like them too, but they're a bit before my time, first time round never mind every time I start the engine to go somewhere and Maggie May is blasting out!
What's worse is my five year old sings along!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 3:11 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

I like them too, but they're a bit before my time, first time round never mind every time I start the engine to go somewhere and Maggie May is blasting out!
What's worse is my five year old sings along!
I liked country music before I moved here. Now I realise that in the UK we just heard the best of it. The miserable dross that our country station churns out is just awful.
Everything else is that oldie soft rock. I do like some of that but I miss the new British stuff.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jumping doris
I liked country music before I moved here. Now I realise that in the UK we just heard the best of it. The miserable dross that our country station churns out is just awful.
Everything else is that oldie soft rock. I do like some of that but I miss the new British stuff.
I know exactly what you mean.
Last week we went and ate at a favorite restaurant of ours and actually knocked it off as they were having live music outside! We pulled up a couple of chairs and watched the Beer Man, a Texan singing country songs. I found myself foot tapping to the likes of Johnny Cash! I'm 29 FFS helllllpppppp!!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:56 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

I know exactly what you mean.
Last week we went and ate at a favorite restaurant of ours and actually knocked it off as they were having live music outside! We pulled up a couple of chairs and watched the Beer Man, a Texan singing country songs. I found myself foot tapping to the likes of Johnny Cash! I'm 29 FFS helllllpppppp!!!!!
You need help!!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
You need help!!!!!
PMSL, I'm ok now. Just got back from grocery shopping and had a sing along to the Artic Monkeys, then some Shakira!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:38 pm
Cornish Pasty Lover

Voltore has a spectacular aura aboutVoltore has a spectacular aura aboutVoltore has a spectacular aura about

Sadly the royalty people in the UK (PPL and MCPS/PRS) are the ones causing the blocking as they say the royalty payments are for UK listeners only and they want more per listener if foreign! The BBC is under a separate agreement.

Technically they tried in reverse, PPL tried to get US based internet stations that had UK listeners to pay up as well! That went down like a cup of cold wotsit!

That said, loadsa US based internet stations are getting stuffed royally right now on royalties but that's another story....
Old May 1st 2007, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL, I'm ok now. Just got back from grocery shopping and had a sing along to the Artic Monkeys, then some Shakira!
at least is not bob the builder ur tapping ur foot to! I was doing my daily walking and a car passed me with tainted love blasting out. That was a back to the future sort of moment!
Old May 1st 2007, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Deedee13
at least is not bob the builder ur tapping ur foot to! I was doing my daily walking and a car passed me with tainted love blasting out. That was a back to the future sort of moment!
PMSL
Old May 1st 2007, 7:07 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

I know that you can hide your IP address, but is there a way to spoof one so that it appears you're within the UK?

Really would like to be listening to Scouse people vs Chelsea right now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.