Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK protestor dressed as suicide bomber - appologises

UK protestor dressed as suicide bomber - appologises

Old Feb 8th 2006, 9:57 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK protester dressed as suicide bomber - apologises

Originally Posted by MJC
And he has been put back into Jail, he was on parole for selling drugs (itself very against the writings in the Koran)

Smells of pure hypocrisy on his part don't you think???
You're right I almost missed that.

So for crimes against the koran the perp has to be burned eh? Here's some matches and I'll just nip out for a can of petrol
Old Feb 9th 2006, 3:47 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK protestor dressed as suicide bomber - appologises

Kind of fits in with this thread
You've prob all seen it before, but if not enjoy...
http://www.beecy.net/frank/
Old Feb 9th 2006, 3:55 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Guggler
Ah yes, good old Enoch!! A brilliant mind, far ahead of his time, as is all too painfully clear right now. What a pity he was something of a maverick, leading to his eventual dismissal from the Shadow Cabinet of Ted Teeth, if I recall correctly.
Surely we are not going to make Enoch Powell the hero of the hour, there is surely a difference between the whole islamic issue and not believing that races can live side by side I just think we have to work a bit harder.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
Surely we are not going to make Enoch Powell the hero of the hour, there is surely a difference between the whole islamic issue and not believing that races can live side by side I just think we have to work a bit harder.
Takes two to tango.

Care to mention a precedent?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:20 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Takes two to tango.

Care to mention a precedent?
Not looking for an argument but living and working in Bradford all my life it was the racism I battled against, people giving the nod and the wink if you were white and assuming that you agreed with their prejudice. When people actually got down to talking to people and figuring out they were not monsters they actually learnt something. this whole cartoon things is so sad cos its politics not racism people are rubbing their hands at the political capital they can acheive - on all sides sorry sermon over
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:42 am
Account Closed

Not looking for an argument but living and working in Bradford all my life it was the racism I battled against, people giving the nod and the wink if you were white and assuming that you agreed with their prejudice. When people actually got down to talking to people and figuring out they were not monsters they actually learnt something. this whole cartoon things is so sad cos its politics not racism people are rubbing their hands at the political capital they can acheive - on all sides sorry sermon over
and the precedent is....

Surely somewhere in history there must be one? Serious question.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:49 am

and the precedent is....

Surely somewhere in history there must be one? Serious question.
well right here in the states there are plently of places where black and white live side by side and before the after the Bradford riots there were and are areas where people live happily. its is normal for people to want to be with people who are like themselves and that is not racism. People are not all the same so a precedent would have to show an area where everyone got along and that is impossible. Just look at BE there are even prejudices between the different forums however jokily.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:52 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

. Just look at BE there are even prejudices between the different forums however jokily.
Nah!!! we love the pathetic boring Dingo people ..
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by Ray
Nah!!! we love the pathetic boring Dingo people ..
And that kind of humour is why I am pratting about here and not finding a bloody job
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:54 am
Account Closed

well right here in the states there are plently of places where black and white live side by side and before the after the Bradford riots there were and are areas where people live happily. its is normal for people to want to be with people who are like themselves and that is not racism. People are not all the same so a precedent would have to show an area where everyone got along and that is impossible. Just look at BE there are even prejudices between the different forums however jokily.
The US as a positive example?, I must be reading the wrong stories, and that's without the religous connetations, which was the point in question.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:07 am

The US as a positive example?, I must be reading the wrong stories, and that's without the religous connetations, which was the point in question.
Yep be careful what you read, newspapers exist to sell stories and good news ones dont sell. Goodnight
Old Feb 9th 2006, 3:48 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc11s
I thought I put communist in quotes. Talk to the dissidents in Iran - dictatorship by most other definitions.
I just got off the phone with Iran. They say they're not Commies.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:01 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
I just got off the phone with Iran. They say they're not Commies.
Your call has been logged by the CIA

Goodbye
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:05 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

It seems that placard weilding demonstrators from the other day who's placards are deemed to be offensive or inciting racial hatred and violence may be charged with up to "Incitement to Murder" which carries a fairly stiff penalty.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4697532.stm
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
It seems that placard weilding demonstrators from the other day who's placards are deemed to be offensive or inciting racial hatred and violence may be charged with up to "Incitement to Murder" which carries a fairly stiff penalty.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4697532.stm
I hope they charge everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.