Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK and more TV Show theme tunes link

Wikiposts

UK and more TV Show theme tunes link

Old Dec 27th 2005, 12:30 pm
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK and more TV Show theme tunes link

I was watching Little Britain on BBCA and the Dennis Waterman sketch made me go looking for the Minder theme tune. I found a great site here with mucho theme tunes.

http://tv.cream.org/specialassignments/themes/3.htm

This might have been posted before but it's worth posting again for new members.

Enjoy.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 12:38 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: UK and more TV Show theme tunes link

I'm sure that the "love thy Neighbour" tune is a snide. The original was sung by a bloke not a Doris.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

jamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ukemigrant
I was watching Little Britain on BBCA and the Dennis Waterman sketch made me go looking for the Minder theme tune. I found a great site here with mucho theme tunes.

This might have been posted before but it's worth posting again for new members.

Enjoy.
Brilliant! Listing to Trumpton now.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 1:04 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy.
Ah!!! Bagpuss!!!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 1:26 pm
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Ah!!! Bagpuss!!!
I love the Tales of the Unexpected theme tune. That was one of the best homegrown creepy shows going. I suspect Doctor Who and Captain Pugwash will find their way onto my cellphone before too long .
Old Dec 27th 2005, 1:57 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

I suspect Doctor Who and Captain Pugwash will find their way onto my cellphone before too long .
I'm thinking that Pigeon Street would sound pretty cool for a ringtone.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Ah!!! Bagpuss!!!
You should see a cosmetic surgeon then and try to stick to the thread FFS.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

jamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FlyergirlUK
I'm thinking that Pigeon Street would sound pretty cool for a ringtone.
Where are the clangers? And what happened to Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew? An egregious oversight if you ask me. Though I might forgive them as they do have the whole Bagpuss intro as well as Fingerbobs AND Fingermouse.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 2:58 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
You should see a cosmetic surgeon then and try to stick to the thread FFS.
Confusing me with the well worn tunnel of love of 'er indoors?
Old Dec 27th 2005, 3:11 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Ah!!! Bagpuss!!!
Because there isnt enough Harpsicord on TV anymore
Old Dec 28th 2005, 4:45 am
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Enjoy.
LOLOL.... Kick Start... Leny Henry..... Bagpuss ! LOLOL... cool.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:47 pm
Account Closed

Confusing me with the well worn tunnel of love of 'er indoors?
Gotta be kidding. Hers is like a mouse's ear. Everytime she popped out a sprog I insisted on stitches whether she needed them or not.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 3:59 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by rushman
Gotta be kidding. Hers is like a mouse's ear. Everytime she popped out a sprog I insisted on stitches whether she needed them or not.
Here you go, all that atrophy from the scar tissue, you'll need one of these:

Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:03 am
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Here you go, all that atrophy from the scar tissue, you'll need one of these:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...er_closeup.jpg

or velcro if you prefer ?