Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Tips about Moving to Florida

Tips about Moving to Florida

Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:36 am
Just Joined

ravenclaw22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tips about Moving to Florida

Hello everyone, I need your suggestions on how to migrate to Florida. Is getting a job there easy? Could you give me a short overview?
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:36 am
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tips about Moving to Florida

Originally Posted by ravenclaw22 View Post
Hello everyone, I need your suggestions on how to migrate to Florida. Is getting a job there easy? Could you give me a short overview?
Getting a job there is really easy you even get a free mouse costume...
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

cranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nicecranners99 is just really nice

Wait till Ray wakes up, he will welcome you with open arms and tell you all of the secrets and short cuts so you may be over with a job, accommodation and a great credit score by the summer...

...then again...maybe not!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 11:56 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

check out the Wiki on the blue toolbar at the top...think there's info on florida in there, if not ray will give you the rundown when he wakes up

florida seems a lovely place by all accounts with quite a few brits living there.

good luck.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:31 pm
The Duchess of Putney

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Tips about Moving to Florida

<<<<<<<<<<snort>>>>>>>>>>

(((sigh)))

Now go spam somewhere else!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:32 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to already own an American company by your signature ....
So what the problem ...
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit View Post
check out the Wiki on the blue toolbar at the top...think there's info on florida in there, if not ray will give you the rundown when he wakes up

florida seems a lovely place by all accounts with quite a few brits living there.

good luck.
You know Houston is way better! Don't go lying to anyone to keep it all to yourself!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
You know Houston is way better! Don't go lying to anyone to keep it all to yourself!
shhh don't tell eveyone
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

shhh don't tell eveyone
I've heard Detroit is lovely, especially in the winter.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:28 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And I checked the site you claim to be yours..in you profile ..pillsless ..out of Holland it appears ...
Now tell me .. why do you charge $28 to mail 4 pills ...
Ain't that a bit of a scam ...

and PS... why did you remove the signature from you first posting
about another drug company you purport to own ..

are you trying to SPAM us
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
And I checked the site you claim to be yours..in you profile ..pillsless ..out of Holland it appears ...
Now tell me .. why do you charge $28 to mail 4 pills ...
Ain't that a bit of a scam ...

and PS... why did you remove the signature from you first posting
about another drug company you purport to own ..

are you trying to SPAM us
I reported the O/P earlier....one of those 'prescription over the web' companies. Naughty, naughty.....
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

SPAM

Oh spam, i could just eat a spam and branston sarnie
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:51 pm
Ray

Oh spam, i could just eat a spam and branston sarnie
I do have branston and picallili in stock ...
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

I do have branston and picallili in stock ...
ohhh i say, are you being a little suggestive this morning
Old Mar 14th 2007, 2:00 pm
Ray

ohhh i say, are you being a little suggestive this morning
Not forgetting the 2LB block of mature cheddar
and the box of maltesers...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.