Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A thread about constipation

Wikiposts

A thread about constipation

Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:05 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A thread about constipation

My hubby's toilet habits drives my whole family insane....
most of the time I don't even need to find a loo to pee...unless out drinking coffee...its rare I need to drink...my mum even took me to the doc's because I don't drink and I don't need to pee...doc said I just use any water in my body well and only take in what I need...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:50 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Damn.

The fourth page on bunged-up people
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:22 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Has no-one mentioned red wine???
A glass or two of that a night should help or if you can't drink ..try grape juice..

Well works for me xx

sorry am usually on the middle east site but when they get boring i just pop over to the usa for a sneek viewing
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:14 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I cant eat apricots.

Ate a small bagful once and then when I farted, it was a case of 'I should not have eaten those'.

A nice hot cup of tea does it for me as well as eating soya mince, fresh fruit with live yoghurt and of course porridge is a good one as well.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:19 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

After 4 long pages I think we should try to vary things up a bit. Is anyone here finding they're going for a dump more often than normal? Maybe someone on the forum is currently inflicted with a case of the squirts, the details of which they could share?

Come on - it's Friday afternoon - we're all ears!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
After 4 long pages I think we should try to vary things up a bit. Is anyone here finding they're going for a dump more often than normal? Maybe someone on the forum is currently inflicted with a case of the squirts, the details of which they could share?

Come on - it's Friday afternoon - we're all ears!
That would be more fitting in one of Leslie's threads...this is about constipation.

My $300 per month tablets haven't worked yet and it's almost 24 hrs.

My original intention was to highlight the cost of these outrageous meds...after all they are only some sort of laxative.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:27 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
That would be more fitting in one of Leslie's threads...this is about constipation.

My original intention was to highlight the cost of these outrageous meds...after all they are only some sort of laxative.
I know - we're way off topic. But to be honest did you ever stand a chance of a meaningful debate on the cost of drugs today when people have the opportunity to talk about poo instead?

Oh, and are you putting them in the right end?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I know - we're way off topic. But to be honest did you ever stand a chance of a meaningful debate on the cost of drugs today when people have the opportunity to talk about poo instead?

Oh, and are you putting them in the right end?
One in each ear right?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

One in each ear right?

Maybe you should try some glycerin suppositories.

Instructions: Insert a suppository into the rectum. Keep it in there for at least 20 to 30 minutes until it dissolves. This acts like a stool softener and will allow your bowels to open and for less straining.

It may be more comfortable to use the pediatric sized suppositories.

Ok out of nurse mode now....
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:17 am
Septic Sprout

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Maybe you should try some glycerin suppositories.

Instructions: Insert a suppository into the rectum. Keep it in there for at least 20 to 30 minutes until it dissolves. This acts like a stool softener and will allow your bowels to open and for less straining.

It may be more comfortable to use the pediatric sized suppositories.

Ok out of nurse mode now....
Right. What's everybody having for dinner?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Right. What's everybody having for dinner?

Would you like to hear my answers to some other bodily function questions??
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:52 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Well if the $300 per month tabs havent work then you can try digging yourself out with a small teaspoon.

It may take a while but its alot cheaper.

Now that is what I call 'digging yourself out of a brown hole'.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:59 am
Septic Sprout

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma

Would you like to hear my answers to some other bodily function questions??
Could they improve my appetite even more?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:02 am
Septic Sprout

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well if the $300 per month tabs havent work then you can try digging yourself out with a small teaspoon.

It may take a while but its alot cheaper.

Now that is what I call 'digging yourself out of a brown hole'.
Snakes alive! Have you lost your mind, woman?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:26 am

Snakes alive! Have you lost your mind, woman?
(spitting tea everywhere laughing)

Not something I would do but hey, JG is getting desperate.

We should all immediately sit on our toilets and defaecate in sympathy for her.

Jersey, that will save you big bucks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.