Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:38 am

mdyoung is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: These Tax rebate cheques

Originally Posted by Thydney
Yes Page 3 is the same, much like this thread it has two tits there everyday
So how much is touch up paint going for now days. LOL
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:53 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mdyoung
So how much is touch up paint going for now days. LOL
Touch up? Ford is doing it for nothing.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

kelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: These Tax rebate cheques

Originally Posted by mdyoung
No Substance abuse is Substance abuse. No one holds you down and sticks a needle in your arm or pours a drink in your mouth. You did that to yourself.
wow you guys love a good debate, just dropping in from oz looking for intelligent conversation.......

My viewpoint, unless you have ever been in a situation where you feel that low do not pass judgement on those who use and abuse substances.....anyone fortunate enough to have such a perfect life should use their strengths to help those less fortunate......no slag them off!!!

been there, done that, got the t shirt, not heavy shit, but dabbled with recreational substances just the same. Not proud or ashamed. I am an intelligent young woman, married with two children and have turnt my life around. It hasn't always been that way....maybe I could have said "no" but maybe I felt so s**t about myself I wanted to feel the escapism.......obviously those with perfect lives don't know how that feels!

I feel like a more balanced well adjusted individual and richer and more compassionate for my experiences. It is a great learning curve when you see it from both sides of the fence.

ps, have you ever lost someone very close to you? Have you suffered any neglect, or abuse, or bullying, or poverty? a loss so painful it cripples you, physical or mental?

Oh, and as for Karma, believe, what goes around, comes around.......you harvest what you plant......
Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:57 am
Cpl Tony

cpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kelbelinoz
wow you guys love a good debate, just dropping in from oz looking for intelligent conversation.......

My viewpoint, unless you have ever been in a situation where you feel that low do not pass judgement on those who use and abuse substances.....anyone fortunate enough to have such a perfect life should use their strengths to help those less fortunate......no slag them off!!!

been there, done that, got the t shirt, not heavy shit, but dabbled with recreational substances just the same. Not proud or ashamed. I am an intelligent young woman, married with two children and have turnt my life around. It hasn't always been that way....maybe I could have said "no" but maybe I felt so s**t about myself I wanted to feel the escapism.......obviously those with perfect lives don't know how that feels!

I feel like a more balanced well adjusted individual and richer and more compassionate for my experiences. It is a great learning curve when you see it from both sides of the fence.

ps, have you ever lost someone very close to you? Have you suffered any neglect, or abuse, or bullying, or poverty? a loss so painful it cripples you, physical or mental?

Oh, and as for Karma, believe, what goes around, comes around.......you harvest what you plant......
Where is the applause icon?
kelbelinoz.....thank you.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Applause from me as well. Great post!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:44 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

good post = but i dont believe that you have to give in to the bad stuff to know how it feels like to feel that low. some people are able to feel that crap and still realise that drugs etc are not going to make it better. They are the people i really admire.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsElui
good post = but i dont believe that you have to give in to the bad stuff to know how it feels like to feel that low. some people are able to feel that crap and still realise that drugs etc are not going to make it better. They are the people i really admire.
No, hopefully one doesn't give in. But if you're already mentally ill, your ability to make good choices can be impaired.

Also, I bet there's a lot of people who say "Oh, that was a really rough day - I an really use that beer". And that can be the path to destruction to some people.

It's just not a simple thing - but generally, someone who is completely well to begin with does not decide it would be a good idea to start smoking crack.

But many many people try drugs in their youth. Kids are stoooopid, yes - but most manage - some become hooked.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:30 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
It's just not a simple thing - but generally, someone who is completely well to begin with does not decide it would be a good idea to start smoking crack.
I agree to an extent, no-one sets out to smoke crack all the time and become addicted. But as I understand it (not necessarily perfectly), there are a large number of people that use crack not exactly recreationally, but without becoming fully addicted, in the same way that people quite often go on all-day benders without being (every day using) alcoholics.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
I agree to an extent, no-one sets out to smoke crack all the time and become addicted. But as I understand it (not necessarily perfectly), there are a large number of people that use crack not exactly recreationally, but without becoming fully addicted, in the same way that people quite often go on all-day benders without being (every day using) alcoholics.
Sure, some folks can manage it. I think the odds are worse than for drinking alcohol though - it is much more addictive.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:49 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, no, I agree entirely.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

kelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond reputekelbelinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsElui

I admire them too......thanks for the appreciation of my post, just want to say it from someone who knows. I knew drugs wouldn't help, I just wanted out of reality for a bit, lucky for those that don't know how bad that can be. Very easy to get pulled into that life......I believe I was strong to walk away, turn my life around, and now have the ability and insight to help others. I've never smoked crack, only cannabis, had pills and amphetamines, sometimes daily.......,maybe these arent classed the same, but damaging none the less. I guess I still had the strength to say no to the stronger stuff as these were always readily available.......depends on your own mindset, and what you've been through.

Like I say, do not judge!!
..... I believe that drink can often be worse, as it's so readily available. People abuse themselves on a regular basis with that, and for them theres no shame in going into the supermarket and filling their trolley, or to order from internet and have it delivered to the house! They don't all sit on street corners with brown paper bags you know!! I also know people with high powered jobs that abuse coke and alcohol.....you'd never know it to look at them.......

Alcoholics drain the system of resources too as there are so many drink related illnesses, I don't see them getting a hard time! Like I say, we should look at society with an open mind and not judge!

anyway, how did TAX REBATE CHEQUES end up like this!? Hilarious........I was going to say that I have a fat rebate of over 2000 GBP waiting for me to spend when I go home!!!! NO I won't be spending it on drugs!!! Just putting it towards redecorating my new house!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:14 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

So I hear Bush is to sign the Economic Stimulus Bill on Wednesday -
people have already started to line up for their cheques....

Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:32 pm
Cpl Tony

cpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to allcpltony is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
So I hear Bush is to sign the Economic Stimulus Bill on Wednesday -
people have already started to line up for their cheques....

http://www.atwillett.com/marathon_ph...n_vertical.jpg
LOL

I can make out my mother in law, 4th one in line.