Thank you!

Old Nov 9th 2023, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Nicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank you!

I started my journey on here back in early 2018 where I asked for info on a K1 visa.

Today I took my oath and became a United States citizen 🇺🇸

Thank you all for all your help and advice!

Old Nov 9th 2023, 7:29 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you!

Originally Posted by Nicola1234
I started my journey on here back in early 2018 where I asked for info on a K1 visa.

Today I took my oath and became a United States citizen 🇺🇸

Thank you all for all your help and advice!

congrats.. where did you have your ceremony? looks like a nice building. Mine was in Hartford CT in 2019… the senior senator was there to give my my certificate and little flag and a letter from President Trump…
Old Nov 9th 2023, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Nicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond reputeNicola1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tht
congrats.. where did you have your ceremony? looks like a nice building. Mine was in Hartford CT in 2019… the senior senator was there to give my my certificate and little flag and a letter from President Trump…

New Haven, CT at the federal court. I changed my name so had to have a judge. Got my flag and letter from Biden lol.
Old Nov 9th 2023, 7:41 pm
tht

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute

New Haven, CT at the federal court. I changed my name so had to have a judge. Got my flag and letter from Biden lol.
mine was a judge in Hartford CT as well, Blumenthal was just there to shake my hand take a photo…

is it the same text as the Trump one?

Last edited by tht; Nov 9th 2023 at 7:45 pm.
Old Nov 9th 2023, 10:38 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Had mine in the same place in 1998! Congratulations.
Old Nov 9th 2023, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tht
mine was a judge in Hartford CT as well, Blumenthal was just there to shake my hand take a photo…

thank you for posting this! I was wondering if it was the same but it isn’t! I’ll post mine when I get home later!
Old Nov 9th 2023, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Had mine in the same place in 1998! Congratulations.

it’s such a nice building! Thank you 😊
Old Nov 10th 2023, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tht

Old Nov 10th 2023, 2:20 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

When hubby naturalized back in 20 years it was in the Federal Court building in lower Manhattan. No letter from the President; no film from the President; just a judge and a quick ceremony. The end results was the prize to it all.

Congratulations, Nicola!
Old Nov 10th 2023, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
When hubby naturalized back in 20 years it was in the Federal Court building in lower Manhattan. No letter from the President; no film from the President; just a judge and a quick ceremony. The end results was the prize to it all.

Congratulations, Nicola!

I was married in the building next door to the court building in Manhattan!

We didn’t have a film but the judge gave a lovely speech, it was such a nice day.

Thank you so much and thank you for all your help and advice you post here.
Old Nov 10th 2023, 4:21 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
No letter from the President; no film from the President; just a judge and a quick ceremony. The end results was the prize to it all.

All I got was a form letter from the Secretary of the State of Connecticut suggesting that I immediately register to vote. No bells and whistles like they seem to do these days!
Old Nov 11th 2023, 4:53 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I was married in the building next door to the court building in Manhattan!

We didn’t have a film but the judge gave a lovely speech, it was such a nice day.

Thank you so much and thank you for all your help and advice you post here.
So pleased that he made your wedding day memorable.

Yes, Foley Square saw the likes of the family over the years. From Federal Jury Duty to US Immigration to Naturalization we know it well.
You are so very welcome.
Old Nov 11th 2023, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

HDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond reputeHDWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quite interesting, plenty of not-so-subtle ideological differences apparent in the language of Trump's and Biden's letters.
Old Nov 14th 2023, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

bullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond reputebullettoothtony has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HDWill
Quite interesting, plenty of not-so-subtle ideological differences apparent in the language of Trump's and Biden's letters.
I was thinking the same thing. I found myself surprised at which one i liked more
Old Nov 14th 2023, 2:21 pm
tht

Originally Posted by bullettoothtony
I was thinking the same thing. I found myself surprised at which one i liked more
I am not sure that the previous guy read it before they printed a copy of his drawing of the Manhattan skyline as seen from queens when he was in the 3rd grade at the bottom… but it seems more inclusive and welcoming…

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.