Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Thames Whale update

Thames Whale update

Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thames Whale update

lol this morning i heard that the watering can yes the watering can that they used to pour over the whale is up for auction on ebay ...
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ironporer
Tow it's ass out to sea and let the sharks etc take care of it...that is what is natural and proper. Or just let it rot in the Thames ans get eated there.

It never ceases to amaze me to what idiotic things people will donate their money....all the while refusing to help out the poor family down the street, or speaking ill of the shabily dressed poor kids that go to school with their kids.

The scientists will be doing an autopsy on the poor mammal. After that, I agree with you - he should be taken out to sea and left there - he needs to go back to his "roots" when he was born and rightfully where he should die.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:27 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
The scientists will be doing an autopsy on the poor mammal. After that, I agree with you - he should be taken out to sea and left there - he needs to go back to his "roots" when he was born and rightfully where he should die.
They've already done the autopsy, they said it died of dehydration & that it was hungry.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:51 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
They've already done the autopsy, they said it died of dehydration & that it was hungry.
I say carve it up into blubber then send the oil over to my house for the lanterns maybe that might cut the gas bill down?
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:55 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yosser
I say carve it up into blubber then send the oil over to my house for the lanterns maybe that might cut the gas bill down?
You still use oil lamps in Rowlett/Lewisville?
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Partystar

Just heard on the news - now I hope they do the right thing and take it out to sea and set it free!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:05 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
You still use oil lamps in Rowlett/Lewisville?
Aye, shall be outback after work chopping the wood, sending the kids off to barn for the hay for their bed and milking the cow.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:07 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yosser
Aye, shall be outback after work chopping the wood, sending the kids off to barn for the hay for their bed and milking the cow.
Poor kids- probably have to walk 20 miles to school...uphill both ways!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:40 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Priceless
Attached Thumbnails Thames Whale update-whale.gif  
Old Jan 27th 2006, 1:15 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
Priceless
I like that