TGI Fridays

Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:15 am
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice
Default Re: TGI Fridays

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
To be fair to my OH, it was supposed to be an el cheapo meal out with the kids. We'd already had lunch (just the two of us) at a far more superior restaurant.

I was watching Mythbusters recently, and the 5 second rule was totally busted. It didn't matter whether the food was on the floor for only 2 secs or 6 secs, the food samples grew equal amounts of bacteria in a petri dish. They found though that a dry cracker will pick up less than something more 'mushy'. So it's more to do with the type of food, than the time on the floor.
Hope y'all had a fun night out (even without watching TV constantly)......

Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:19 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
There's some buisiness down here that actually puts up advertising on the inside stall door of the shitters and right above the urinals... in nice little frames, 5 or 6 ads for local buisiness'.
They do that at the nightclub I go to.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:20 am

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Partystar
They do that at the nightclub I go to.
What are you doing anywhere near the urinals in a nightclub ?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:23 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
What are you doing anywhere near the urinals in a nightclub ?
hahaha, in the ladies stalls!!! Although I've been in the mens bogs back home many times, but that was when I was a very naughty 15 year old girl!!!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:25 am

hahaha, in the ladies stalls!!!
LOL... OK was getting worried !!!!......

Although I've been in the mens bogs back home many times, but that was when I was a very naughty 15 year old girl!!!
THAT long ago ?????? LOL <j/k>
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:38 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yosser
Red Robin burger joint on N.Garland ave and 190 has a T.V in the mens crapper!

by the way Red Robin burgers are by FAR the best damn burgers out there....love 'em.
Have to agree with you on that one! Their fries are pretty good too, mmmm making me hungry
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
Have to agree with you on that one! Their fries are pretty good too, mmmm making me hungry
Ahh now I remember, aren't Red Robin the home of the 'endless fries' where you keep getting refills of their steak fries?

Oh the sweet taste of obesity.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:00 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Ahh now I remember, aren't Red Robin the home of the 'endless fries' where you keep getting refills of their steak fries?

Oh the sweet taste of obesity.
Yes, that's the one, with the bottomless pit fries!!!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:21 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, that's the one, with the bottomless pit fries!!!
OMG i'm soooo hungry!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:18 am
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna have to stick up for Friday's here. Not a bad restaurant (once every 6 months) with a decent menu. If you sign up for their e-club online you get a free appetizer up to a $8.00 value for sticking in a verifiable email address.

Spot the frugal Scot. Then again, that's just my religion - Orthodox Tightarse.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:27 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
I'm gonna have to stick up for Friday's here. Not a bad restaurant (once every 6 months) with a decent menu. If you sign up for their e-club online you get a free appetizer up to a $8.00 value for sticking in a verifiable email address.

Spot the frugal Scot. Then again, that's just my religion - Orthodox Tightarse.
Well I'll have to sign up for that From one frugal Scot to another.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:33 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clydegirl
Well I'll have to sign up for that From one frugal Scot to another.
i love the word frugal
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:36 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cutina
i love the word frugal

I prefer tightwad...
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:39 am
stara koka masna juha

Originally Posted by Elvira
I prefer tightwad...
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:41 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cutina

http://frugalliving.about.com/cs/all...tips/fr/TG.htm

:scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.