Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Tell BBCAmerica want you want to watch

Tell BBCAmerica want you want to watch

Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:18 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tell BBCAmerica want you want to watch

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
I love those murder mystery ones..classic...cor and carry on movies...I'd love to see a bunch of those I loved em as a kid that camping one was great.....never heard of carry on screaming though
It's the horror spoof one with Harry H Corbett of Steptoe fame and the sexy Fenella Fielding( I have a good freind who looks like her). You don't remember Oddbod??

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060214/
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:21 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
It's the horror spoof one with Harry H Corbett of Steptoe fame and the sexy Fenella Fielding( I have a good freind who looks like her). You don't remember Oddbod??

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060214/
never even heard of it...
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:24 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

never even heard of it...
Kenneth Willams catchphrase is ' Frying tonight!' as they put the young ladies in molten wax Harry H Corbett plays Sargeant Bung

http://www.hopelessheroes.co.uk/pictures/oddbod.jpg
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UJ_99
That is a great show - to be fair to BBC-A, over the past 18 months they have shown The Mighty Boosh, Little Britain, Peep Show, The Office, Green Wing, The Smoking Room, Footballers Wives (not even a BBC show), Randall and Hopkirk (with Vic & Bob), The Fast Show, and the Royle Family. I never watch those Monday mystery shows, but they get good reviews.
When did they show the Royle Family? I loved that show! Although hubby hated it.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:29 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of years ago I had a bout of nostalgia just before Christmas since Christmas in LA sucks. I bought the Carry On boxed set which has 12 movies and a documentary. I have watched one ( Carry On Screaming) so far
I have that set too........I've watched most of them now.........Carry on Screaming is one of my fav's........

I like Kitchen sink drama's...for Sunday viewing...Woman in a Dressing Grown.....Sparrows can't Sing.....stuff like that...........
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:30 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
You haven't even watched Carry On Camping to see Babs Windsors tits fling out? Or the bit that Mike Myers nicked for Austin Powers where shadows cast on the tent looks like an umbrellas being pulled out of his ass?
You should have a Carry On party at yours, Carry On Up The Khyber for starters and then Carry On Doctor which is the one with Barbara Windsor in a sparkly heart bikini. Those films were my sex ed as a child!
Carry on Camping is not in my set...........
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by krizzy
I have that set too........I've watched most of them now.........Carry on Screaming is one of my fav's........

I like Kitchen sink drama's...for Sunday viewing...Woman in a Dressing Grown.....Sparrows can't Sing.....stuff like that...........
I also have ' Darling buds of May' complete boxed set after catching the tail end of it on PBS years ago. Great series........... before KZJ turned into an LA rich bitch. My DVD collection also includes;

Mr Bean
World at War - The greatest documentary known to mankind
Only fools and Horses - Series 1 - 4?
Porridge - 1 to 3
The Fast Show 1 - 3?
League of Gentlemen 1 & 2
History of Britain - excellent
Upstairs Downstairs - Complete boxed set - watched 2 episodes
Cracker 1 & 2
Rumpole of the Bailey - classic!
Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin - Box set
Rising Damp - boxed set
Pheonix nights - you guessed it
I'm Alan Partridge 1 & 2
Trumpton, Camberwick Green Chigley - bought for my son
Open all hours -1 & 2
Alan Clarke - Boxed bleeding set!
The Goodies - Pure nostalgia
The Office - including the special
Some Mothers do ave em - dated
On the buses - box...........
Till Death do us part first series....................

and various British movies including Kes, The man in the white suit, Kind Hearts and Coronets, Billy Liar, Room at the top, A Kind of Loving, Goodbye Mr. Chips,Saturday Night and Sunday Morning and dozens more............
I have been here 18 years though, maybe I need to get out more???
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:45 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Kenneth Willams catchphrase is ' Frying tonight!' as they put the young ladies in molten wax Harry H Corbett plays Sargeant Bung

http://www.hopelessheroes.co.uk/pictures/oddbod.jpg

"Foul...feet...smell...ooh, something horrible!"
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

I also have ' Darling buds of May' complete boxed set after catching the tail end of it on PBS years ago. Great series........... before KZJ turned into an LA rich bitch. My DVD collection also includes;

Mr Bean
Porridge - 1 to 3
The Fast Show 1 - 3?
Cracker 1 & 2
Rising Damp - boxed set
I'm Alan Partridge 1 & 2
Open all hours -1 & 2

and various British movies including Kes, The man in the white suit, Kind Hearts and Coronets, Billy Liar, Room at the top, A Kind of Loving, Goodbye Mr. Chips,Saturday Night and Sunday Morning and dozens more............
Stop it-I'm feeling totally homesick
Old Oct 20th 2005, 4:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Stop it-I'm feeling totally homesick
You know there is a shop in Santa Monica where you can rent British TV shows and buy food. There is also a British bakery, I spent $25 on pork pie, cockles, sausage rolls etc. They make their own............. I even bought a finger of fudge for my son. Let me know if you need the addresses?
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:02 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Mr Bean
Porridge - 1 to 3
The Fast Show 1 - 3?
Cracker 1 & 2
Rising Damp - boxed set
I'm Alan Partridge 1 & 2
Open all hours -1 & 2

Open all Hours is one of my fav TV shows........its on PBS in Orlando......
My mum sends over the 50p DVDs from the UK that you get in the News papers.........and I watch them on the PC........a friend of mine in OZ is getting me Love Thy Neighbour........now I can't see that being shown over here.......
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:02 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Bean
Porridge - 1 to 3
The Fast Show 1 - 3?
Cracker 1 & 2
Rising Damp - boxed set
I'm Alan Partridge 1 & 2
Open all hours -1 & 2

I have BlackAdder..minus the fourth and a jeeves and woster? all on VHS and er the recorder has been broken for ages ..those "Only fools and horses" DVD's cost a fortune
So...when do I get my copies?...Dec 25th would be nice timing
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:05 pm
Back Again

Originally Posted by krizzy
Open all Hours is one of my fav TV shows........its on PBS in Orlando......
we get crummy Last of the summer wine
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:08 pm
Banned

I have BlackAdder..minus the fourth and a jeeves and woster? all on VHS and er the recorder has been broken for ages ..those "Only fools and horses" DVD's cost a fortune
So...when do I get my copies?...Dec 25th would be nice timing
That's illegal. How do I copy them. I have a burner but you need 2 I think?
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:09 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

we get crummy Last of the summer wine
They also show Porridge .........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.