Talk talk

Old Oct 8th 2006, 12:27 am
Position - Offside

Location: Harvest, Alabama from Newport Pagnell, Bucks/Mitcham, Surrey
Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Talk talk

My friend in the UK has recently changed her phone service to talk talk. They also have their internet with them also. Although she says it took some time to get it all straightened out, it now means that she can phone Europe, New Zealand, Austrialia, Canada and the USA and talk for 70 minutes for free. She phoned me last Wednesday and we spoke for 65 minutes then hung up and she redialed and we spoke for another 70 minutes. The reception was great, it was as if she was in the next room. She tells me that they have saved about 18.99 pounds per month on their internet and phone bills. I don't know much else about it, but with this free deal we shall be talking a hell of a lot more. lololo She did say that talk talk appeared on Watchdog last week. She also said that someone told her that it was similar to a service in the USA. Has anyone heard of something similar here?
Old Oct 8th 2006, 12:30 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Talk talk

Originally Posted by Lynne
She phoned me last Wednesday and we spoke for 65 minutes then hung up and she redialed and we spoke for another 70 minutes.
God I couldn't talk for that long
Old Oct 8th 2006, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

My friend in the UK has recently changed her phone service to talk talk. They also have their internet with them also. Although she says it took some time to get it all straightened out, it now means that she can phone Europe, New Zealand, Austrialia, Canada and the USA and talk for 70 minutes for free. She phoned me last Wednesday and we spoke for 65 minutes then hung up and she redialed and we spoke for another 70 minutes. The reception was great, it was as if she was in the next room. She tells me that they have saved about 18.99 pounds per month on their internet and phone bills. I don't know much else about it, but with this free deal we shall be talking a hell of a lot more. lololo She did say that talk talk appeared on Watchdog last week. She also said that someone told her that it was similar to a service in the USA. Has anyone heard of something similar here?

Im just curious - what on earth could you talk about for that long?
Old Oct 8th 2006, 12:38 am
Position - Offside

Location: Harvest, Alabama from Newport Pagnell, Bucks/Mitcham, Surrey
Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Im just curious - what on earth could you talk about for that long?
I had just come out of hospital having had the same surgery as my friend in the UK and we were comparing notes. lololol
Old Oct 8th 2006, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

lots and lots of complaints over here in the UK about Talk Talk as they are not good on providing this service.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 1:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
God I couldn't talk for that long
I could and do.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone heard of something similar here?
From the sound of it, what you want is a VOIP service, if you have a decent broadband internet connection.

Try www.lingo.com , top deal, gas away all day to anyone in most countries in Western Europe, Austrailia or New Zealand and it won't cost you anymore than the flat $21.99 a month.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 3:40 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I could and do.
So do I. Spoke to a friend in the UK last week for 1 hour 35 mins!That's about average for me but I have had conversations that have gone over the 2 hour mark. I don't phone every week, probably every 6 weeks, and so there's lots to talk about.