Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Superbowl adverts

Superbowl adverts

Old Feb 8th 2005, 6:54 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Superbowl adverts

You can re-watch the Superbowl adverts here
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Superbowl adverts

Burt Reynolds getting kicked in the groin was kinda funny on the FedEx Kinko's ad. I also like the M.C. Hammer 15 minutes of fame ad. But the credit card ad with Gladys Knights sucked and it was weird seeing the England Rugby shirts. A local company godaddy.com caused a stink, because Fox pulled their second ad which was suppose to air during the two minute warning, because the first airing caused a stink when the ladies vest strap broke.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
A local company godaddy.com caused a stink, because Fox pulled their second ad which was suppose to air during the two minute warning, because the first airing caused a stink when the ladies vest strap broke.
Yeah, what was the problem with that ad?

I mean I've watched it again, and again, and again, and again and I still can't see anything wrong with it In fact I've gone blind.

-tom
Old Feb 9th 2005, 1:40 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Yeah, what was the problem with that ad?

I mean I've watched it again, and again, and again, and again and I still can't see anything wrong with it In fact I've gone blind.

-tom
I checked out their website, erm, because I didn't know who godaddy.com were. They show both versions of the Superbowl ad on their site. As far as I can make out, the one that got pulled seemed to show more booty jiggling and boob shaking.